I've read a number of posts on electrical outlets not working, but I have an unusual situation that I haven't been able to solve. Here's the situation;
1. Half my electrical outlets don't work, but only when I'm running on the inverter only.
2. All outlets work when connected to shore power.
3. All outlets work when the generator is running.
4. I checked the inverter and have 120v leaving both on both legs
5. As best i can tell there is no sub panel between the inverter and the outlets
6. All the GFI outlets seem to be ok especially based on #2 and #3 above.
My motorhome is a 2008 Fleetwood Discovery 40X and the inverter is a Magnum MS2000. I have considered tracing the wires from the inverter to the coach, but don't even know where to start as all the wiring is "buried" in the floor of the coach. Any suggestions on next steps? Thanks for any advice that anyone can provide.