Help with finding the right RV
Hello all, I have been browsing sites, but I think some of the best way to get this info is just to ask you owners and more knowledgeable people about what motor homes will fit our needs. My DW and I are looking for something for now that will fit our family. I am hoping that you guys might be able to give me list of RV's to look for that might fit the bill. We currently have a Bighorn 3800BH and can sleep 6 kids plus us two adults. I am hoping to get close to that by looking for the following setup. Here is what we would like to see...
1. Two sofas or a sofa and a double recliner that lays flat.
2. Dinette that converts to a bed, or bunks that can convert to a wardrobe/closet.
3. Access to master bedroom from front of coach witthout disturbing anyone who may be using the toilet or shower.
4. >=10000 lb hitch.
5. 40 ft or greater.
6. Big fridge (not the little 2 door deals like in most 5th wheels.
7. 370 or greater HP.
8. No vinyl flooring anywhere
1. Power hose/cord reels.
2. Tile floor in most of kitchen/living area.
3. Side radiator.
I would prefer an older higher end and better built machine than a newer cheaper built unit. Looking around 80-110k. I have found and really like the 07-09 Winnebago Vectra 40TD, however I know there are many more rigs our there that might fit our needs, but I have not found them yet. I would like to find one made by one of the "better" manufactures out there (Winnebago, Newmar, Tiffin, Monaco, Holiday Rambler, etc) but am open to other options as well as long as they have good support and repair documentation. Thoughts anyone?