Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-28-2018, 08:41 PM   #1

Exclamation Help with locating slide out relay module

I have a 2004 Monaco Diplomat. My dog had a medical emergency and I had to get him to my vet asap. I drove my rig hard and navigated some tight turns, hills and one hard stop. I heard a loud knock on left, like the brake locked up. After crisis was over I noticed the fuel gauge didn't work. I changed the fuse even though it didn't look spent and gauge worked. Now I am having trouble opening my main slide. The top is not extending but bottom is. I can't extend it more than an inch or so without breaking something. Since fuse was issue with gauge I figure maybe that is problem with slide out, however, I can't find the module. Anyone know where it is? Any help is much appreciated.

Nanette
arielswings is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-29-2018, 01:11 AM   #2

Heard that knocking sound on our HR after getting hit with a dust devil. One side of the slide awning had become unlatched and was extending.

We pulled off the road. Only one end awning would roll out. Tried extending the slide. The bottom would extend but the top would only extend an inch or so.

I found that one end of awning was bound up. It took some effort but I was able to get work normally.

The slide relay is on the front fire wall. There is a circuit breaker and fuse for the control on the driver side fuse panel.

Tags
cat, slide, slide out