Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-17-2015, 10:43 AM   #1

Help with water problem

We have a 2013 Bounder Classic motor home. We have had a lot of problems with it unfortunately but the latest problem is we have water right outside the bathroom door on the carpet next to a slide where we have bunks. We cannot figure out where the water is coming from. It's so weird the ceiling, walls, bathroom floor and rugs, even the slide around the bunks is dry. There is just an area in I guess what you would call the hallway where there is a significant amount of water. Didn't know if anyone else had ever had this problem or if anyone had any ideas where this may be coming from?
Wondra is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-17-2015, 12:15 PM   #2

Are you finding the water after it rains or while showering? Could be a loose connection on a water line leaking. Water sometimes follows a strange path before it reveals itself.
Old 04-17-2015, 12:22 PM   #3

We had a very small crack in the corner of our shower in our previous motorhome. A little epoxy glue fixed it.
dsurette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 02:22 PM   #4

The first time we noticed it we had the slides in and we were washing the unit. Noticed it after we pushed the slides out so assumed that's what it was from. This time the slide was out and we did get some heavy rain but nothing else is wet around it not the ceiling or walls and we haven't used the shower. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen?
Wondra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 06:03 PM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Did you have a heavy side wind. Because water will go through the side vents and drain on the floor. I found this out the first time I washed mine.

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum

Tags
water