Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-03-2015, 08:30 PM   #1

Freightliner Owners Club
How many Alfa owners out there?

We just bought a 2006 40ft Alfa seeya founder. Would like to hear from other Alfa owners to share information, tips and experiences with the coach.
We really like the "new" Alfa. It has a few issues, we have to take it in next week to have the AC worked on and the bedroom slide is binding up. Dealer just says "you bought it "as is" even thought they had it two weeks after purchase to make sure everything was in good order. Lesson learned. Fortunately we got an extended warranty that should cover the repairs.
If we have a big enough response, maybe we can do get a designated "group" listing or Alfa forum.
Suzque49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-04-2015, 03:25 PM   #2

I'll hazard a guess.
What's the prize if I win?
ChasA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:54 PM   #3

Freightliner Owners Club
Guess I will try to start a new thread with a slightly different title. I hope there are a few Alfa owners on this forum that would like to connect with other Alfa owners.
Old 01-18-2020, 07:42 PM   #4

Alfa Owner Registry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzque49 View Post
Guess I will try to start a new thread with a slightly different title. I hope there are a few Alfa owners on this forum that would like to connect with other Alfa owners.
Don't know if you still have your Alfa or not but take a look at this list.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Alfa Owner Registry.pdf (1.13 MB, 15 views)
2004 40' Alfa SeeYa (#1507)
Jacksonville, FL
jimharvey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 11:53 PM   #5

Freightliner Owners Club
We still have the Alfa, we are actually living in it now. We do belong to some Alfa groups online and are listed on your roster. #3920. I gave up on this forum when I didn’t get any responses.
Old 01-19-2020, 06:42 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzque49 View Post
We just bought a 2006 40ft Alfa seeya founder. Would like to hear from other Alfa owners to share information, tips and experiences with the coach.

We really like the "new" Alfa. It has a few issues, we have to take it in next week to have the AC worked on and the bedroom slide is binding up. Dealer just says "you bought it "as is" even thought they had it two weeks after purchase to make sure everything was in good order. Lesson learned. Fortunately we got an extended warranty that should cover the repairs.

If we have a big enough response, maybe we can do get a designated "group" listing or Alfa forum.

Be careful filing a claim, extended warranties don’t cover preexisting problems.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:44 AM   #7

Since the original post is from 2015 I'm guessing they've found out if the extended warranty covered the problems or not. I hope it worked out it for them.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:11 AM   #8

Mountain Home, Idaho, huh? My son and his family live there on North Wren Ave. He retired from the Air Force there and my daughter-in-law works in the HR department in base. My grand daughter works at the local animal shelter and my son is a Deputy with the Elmoore County Sheriff's Office. Small world.

I tried before In vain to get the admins to start up an Alfa forum on there and they said there weren't enough owners. I beg to differ but, well, I don't run this place. So, the groups.io forum and 3 Facebook groups will do just fine I guess.

Jim
2004 Alfa See Ya #71507
jimharvey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 12:04 AM   #9

Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimharvey1 View Post
Mountain Home, Idaho, huh? My son and his family live there on North Wren Ave. He retired from the Air Force there and my daughter-in-law works in the HR department in base. My grand daughter works at the local animal shelter and my son is a Deputy with the Elmoore County Sheriff's Office. Small world
Jim
2004 Alfa See Ya #71507

We are in Pollock, about2 hours north of Boise. We were looking at Mountain Home at first, but wanted a little more mountainous area. We are in a canyon where we don’t get a lot of snow, our property is on a mountain plateau, beautiful country.