Wow, thanks everyone for the great replies. Please have a read of my general responses as I do realize I was not entirely clear (sorry):
1. I tried the search feature, but it would not accept the term "TV", and ideas on how to bypass the restriction for a small or common word???
2. I have ZERO intention of watching TV while driving!!! I am a newbie and I am white knuckle when driving the rig. I want zero distractions!
3. The target audience for the TV are 3 young children who are spoiled by the TVs in our minivan and SUV.
4. We have an in-motion system, but it is not hooked up. When the seller sold the RV, he hired some kids to clean it up and they took a lot of essentials and left nearly everything disconnected. It seems to power up, but I need some time to figure it out. Regardless, I would be fine with just DVDs for now.
5. I had not thought about using the generator, that seems a bit ridiculous to me to run a gasoline generator to power the TV. I do not know if we have an inverter or not. How can I find out? If not, are they hard to install?
6. Definitely want flat screen TVs! Do I need something special to run on DC like in the car or is the invertor the way to go?
2007 Itasca Sunova 35J - Ford Chassis