Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 03-02-2013, 06:52 PM   #1
Hunting a booth dinette?

It looks as if the MH we buy will have a table dinette. Want a booth dinette. I searched web site and found a few links, like 3. Any suggestions where I might find some more. I'm in the South East--any Salvage RV lots around?? Thanks

fighterpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #2
What kind of rig do you have? A lot of us are in the process of pulling out the booth dinettes to put in free standing ones.

97 Fleetwood Bounder 36S on F53 chassis 460 with as many quads on the trailer that I can fit or get running!
Quaddinmad40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #3
I know of two available complete booth sets. send me a PM of your interested.
Jim and Lynda, (Sophie, Jake, attack trained killer Shi-Tzus :-))

2003 Fleetwood Expedition 38N 2005 Saturn Vue
jlfbatonrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #4
Monaco Owners Club
Ok, here's some links for RV Salvage places:

RV Salvage Sources
RV suppliers
Visone RV, RV Salvage Parts, Motorhome Repairable Wrecks, Used RV Parts Monaco, Prevost, Allegro, Holiday Rambler, Alfa, RV Junk Yard - Dismantler | en.visonerv.com

Some of them you can sort by state so it's not just one business's website
Thom and Christine having fun in a 1993 Monaco Crown Royale Signature Series 40ft 300hp RV. Towing a Fiat 500 Abarth and a Harley.
Our blogged repairs and travels
PyrateSilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:19 PM   #5
Wow, great response. I haven't seen it yet but have a purchase pending on a 1998 Monaco Dynasty-suppose to be a Baron II but believe the II was 36 feet and the 38 foot is a III. Don't know what the original floor plan was but a hand drawing done by the appraiser shows two tables with two chairs each on the passenger side. Will have to do some measuring to see what size will work but I am doing some advanced planning since I know we are going to replace one of the tables and chairs with a booth dinette--need some place for the grand kids to sleep. Thanks for all the suggesions. Those with dinettes I will bookmark and maybe we can get together after I see what is needed. We are in the panhandle of Fl., near Pensacola.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:26 PM   #6
Freightliner Owners Club
We wanted the booth dinette and it was almost a turn-off for the DW when we entered a coach and saw the free standing dinette. Then we found the perfect coach and it had the free standing dinette with four plush chairs. It was beautiful except for no storage underneath the chairs. We're truck campers and have been for 13 years with two separate campers. Storage in a camper or boat is everything. But what we found out was there was so much storage in the coach we can't even fill up the bunk storage compartments. Now, we wouldn't think of changing the free standing dinette. If you haven't used your coach yet, you might use the free standing dinette and see how you like it before making changes..............just my .02 cents worth.
02 Fleetwood Discovery 37U, 330 Cat pulling a 2006 diesel Liberty..or..2011 4dr Wrangler..or..20' Lund Salmon/Halibut Hunter
csrrsr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:15 PM   #7
ALSO: Check at the various dealerships around and see if they have one sitting around the shop. People are always wanting this thing or that thing and the dealerships are stuck with stuff sitting around. We got a ultra leather couch that way. Flex-steel wanted $ 1,000 got the one from the dealer for $ 500 including removal and install.

You never know!
Traveling America In
"God's Grace"
MikeandClaudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:10 AM   #8
Understand the booth dinetted versus free standing table and chairs. Don't need booth for storage but would put the little ones in car seats in the booth- safer than chairs. I am assuming the booth can be insalled with belts if done properly. My daughter has three sons, each of them have children still in car seats so need that capability as well. Thanks, will start checking the RV places to see what they have.