Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-13-2010, 02:40 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
If you are going to purchase your first Motor Home

If I could do it over here is what I would do to save time and money and get the best for the buck.
1. I would not purchase ANY extras from the place I bought the coach from, unless this forum had positive statements about their service. First of all you can purchase the extended warranties, and other miscellaneous treatments from reputable installers/suppliers, at a posted rate. We purchased the warranty, and various other items from a pretty high pressured sales person for 1/2 of the original stated price and I still feel I paid too much!
2. Visit this forum and you will find positive feedback from many members. I recently did this and in my part of the country picked, Brazel's based on member feedback. What I fould there is honesty, experience, patients, and full service for my coach. If only I had done this when I first took possesion of the coach. I would have purchased a different toad brake system, toad towing device, and got top quality service. I also would not have several trips interrupted, one of which towed 600 miles! When I first went there, Brazel's asked me about things that I already had trouble with. No, they are not as cheap as other RV service center's, but they are worth every penny. They carry many brands of devices and have pro and con's based on your equipment. They make it very easy to make a decision on something, you have not experienced yet.
JimO is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-13-2010, 04:14 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
10/4 JIMO I wish I was on this site before my first RV.

Tags
brazels, ufo, workhorse