Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 03-04-2016, 09:39 PM   #1
National RV Owners Club
Innovative Coachworks Junction City Oregon

Have a 2005 National Dolphin 355 and are planning to change out the big fat 32" flat screen to a 40" Samsung adding Bluray ss and Winegard traveler satellite dish. We've been on the phone a few times with Matt from Innovative Coachworks in Junction City, Oregon and have received an estimate sheet from him. Also, having Davis Cabinets in Junction City modifying the entertainment area cabinets and installing mcd shades.
Is there anyone with experience with either of these companies. We live in the central valley in California and would like some reviews before we commit to work and travel to have it done. Thanks all for your help.

Mary Burton

Mary Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-05-2016, 01:37 AM   #2
Community Moderator

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
Hello and We are glad to have you join us here and we look forward to reading of your adventures and experiences. I am sure you will enjoy our website and forums. Good luck, stay safe and keep us posted.

Mike, RVIA & RVSA Certified Master RV Technician
Amy, Dr. Assistant - Roxie & Mei Ling, four legs each
2000 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 450 hp & 1330# torque
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 05:30 AM   #3
Send a message via Yahoo to Garbageman
We have had cabinet changes done by Davis Cabinets and we highly recommend them. They were able to match the stain exactly to the existing cabinets as well as counter top. They do top quality work.

Paul & Sandy and 2 furry rascals
2006 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40' PDQ
Toad: 2015 GMC Acadia
Garbageman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 09:10 AM   #4
We also have had work done by Davis Cabinets and were happy with the results.
2009 38' Diplomat
CSM- retired, wife as co-pilot
Reka & Ali providing security (our 2 labs)
R2Home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 12:46 PM   #5
National RV Owners Club
Thank you!

Originally Posted by RV Wizard View Post
Hello and We are glad to have you join us here and we look forward to reading of your adventures and experiences. I am sure you will enjoy our website and forums. Good luck, stay safe and keep us posted.

Thank you! I'm enjoying reading posts and the informative stuff about motorhoming. This is our first motorhome and we have so much to learn, but we're having a great time learning. Thanks to everyone here that makes it so friendly . And.... that's what we're finding out, too, when staying in RV parks. We have this common interest that's a conversation starter.

Looking forward to the Forum
Mary Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 10:23 AM   #6
Monaco Owners Club
Innovative Coach Works replaced the 2 TV's in our Monaco coach and did an incredible job!!! 37" TV in the drop down mount was replaced with a 48" Samsung and the 20" in the bedroom with a 32" Samsung. They hooked up the Dish Hopper and Joey, and the Bose Surround System and ALL works great..... I had them buy and install a Harmony remote to control everything in the front. It is so easy to use. I have the highest recommendations for them and also Davis Cabinets has built a cabinet for us and matched the wood and the counter top PERFECTLY...... You won't be sorry!!!!

2004 Monaco Signature Château 43'
Detroit 60 Series, Vorad Collision Avoidance
2011 Honda CR-V EXL, M&G Brakes
djhinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 12:05 PM   #7
One other place to look at is Kustom Coach Works --Home
I had my Winegard Trav'ler 1000, Samsung 197 RR frig and Magnum 2812 inverter installed there, both Bobby and Scott are X Country Coach techs and do great work. I ordered the frig in Portland and had it delivered to Junction City, install for both took 7hrs and everything looks like it came from the factory.
2 stroker
2006 Country Coach Inspire 360 40ft Genoa Designer Series, Samsung 197 RR
Cat C9--STEEL & COPPER Bolt Together Radiator w/ updated rubber mountings
SilverLeaf 330 Magnum 2812 PSW 2011 Ford Edge Sport-Air Force One
2 Stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 12:09 PM   #8
Not So Good at Innovative CoachWorks

Can't say that we had a good experience at this place. We are left with a potential fire hazard in our coach TV install.

If I had to do it again I would run real fast the other way....

There is much more. I'll send a PM if interested..
505 KittyKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 12:21 PM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Elite RV in Harrisburg OR is another excellent place to have your coach worked on for any interior or exterior work.

Dr4Film ----- Richard
2002 Monaco Windsor PBT 40Ft. (R HOME) - 30Ft. 2006 Pace Trailer (R JUNK). Trailer Has 06 VUE (R TOWD) 04 Victory Alen Ness Edition (R RYDE). Full-Timer for 14 Yr's BUT now a Part-Timer. Cummins ISC-350 With Banks Power Pack and Upgraded PRXB PacBrake.
Winter Home in Flagler Beach FL - Now Staying in Dansville NY for the Summer.
Dr4Film is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 08:23 PM   #10
I have worked with matt a couple times regarding tv stuff and he is a good guy. One issue was just shipping me a programmed direct box and I would be surprised if he made 20 bucks on the deal but I still got great service from him and his staff.

IASM is offline   Reply With Quote

custom cabinets, hdtv, mcd shades, video-audio