Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-01-2012, 07:52 PM   #1

Forest River Owners Club
Invisi-brake

Anyone have first-hand experience using the new Roadmaster Invisi-brake???? I'm considering one for my Ford Edge... I like the simplicity of it....

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-01-2012, 10:04 PM   #2

Mid Atlantic Campers
Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
We have had one in our CRV since August and love it. We have had no issues and the ease of use is the best part. Just plug in the charge wire when hooking up and you set ! We had Camping World do the installation. According to the service manager we were the first install on he East Coast? The tech took the instructions home the evening before to study up on everything.

ejm4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:39 AM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejm4
We have had one in our CRV since August and love it. We have had no issues and the ease of use is the best part. Just plug in the charge wire when hooking up and you set ! We had Camping World do the installation. According to the service manager we were the first install on he East Coast? The tech took the instructions home the evening before to study up on everything.
Hello,
Just installed the roadmaster invsi-brake on our 2008 Ford edge. Works great, hook up just a plug in. On the edge the system cannot be mounted directly under the driver seat. Needs to be mounted behind the seat. Only major installation problem, the two mounting brackets with pre drilled holes needs modification ie: new holes,to help tension the control pressure on the wire that retracts the brake peddle. At least that was my experience. Perhaps a more adapt installer will not face these issues! Let me know if I can help with any questions.
Clayobx is offline   Reply With Quote