Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-30-2014, 02:12 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Itasca 35G

hello everyone, i am a new member and was wondering if any one has a new Itasca or a Winnebago 35g? i bought one at the hershey show and i have a few questions that i could use some answers to. mainly how to get the t v in the bedroom to come off the bracket so i can get behind it
thomash is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-30-2014, 02:51 PM   #2

Usually the flat screen TVs lift up from the bracket on the wall. Some of the brackets have a screw to lock them in place.
al2ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:05 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
if this tv is mounted on a bracket i cant get to it. i even went to camping world and asked them to lookat it and they couldnt figure it out either. i was hoping that someone on this site would have one and know. i guess i might have to check with Winnabago. thanks for the quick response. this seems like a good site to chat on
Old 01-30-2014, 04:10 PM   #4
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner

Good luck with your search.
See My Pace Arrow Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:50 PM   #5

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Get a small mirror and flashlight. Look behind the tv to the right. The bottom bracket usually has a swivel lock. Undo the lock and then lift the tv up and toward you
Boatnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:03 PM   #6

Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomash View Post
hello everyone, i am a new member and was wondering if any one has a new Itasca or a Winnebago 35g? i bought one at the hershey show and i have a few questions that i could use some answers to. mainly how to get the t v in the bedroom to come off the bracket so i can get behind it
Not sure if your 35G is similar to my 37F, but in my coach, if you look behind the left side of the closet that has the mirrored doors, way up in to the left is a panel that can be moved out of the way (almost looks like a hidden compartment) that exposes the back of that tv.

If you look inside the little compartment, where the cat sits in this picture, there is a removable panel. On mine anyway, so I hope yours is the same.

Edit, I put a captured picture off a website of 35G closet doors, my 37F is slightly different but probably the same inside the closet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-728412304.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	308.8 KB
ID:	55020   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3963888739.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	504.2 KB
ID:	55021  

khogle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 10:07 AM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomash View Post
I have found Winnebago very quick to answer e-mail questions. I have e-mailed them with silly questions about changing light bulbs and taking pictures off the wall and they have been great!
motraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:25 PM   #8

Winnebago Owners Club
have looked for access door in closet (not there) just sent an email to winnebago ind. hope they can answer. will try the mirror and flashlight next. thanks again to all responses. This is my first coach and it is brand new so am learning much. will probably be asking a lot more questions
Old 05-06-2014, 10:44 PM   #9

I recently purchased a 2013 35g and have the same problem. I cant seem to figu out how to get access to the back of the TV so I can hook up a DVD player with HDMI instead of the Red/yellow/white cables that are supplied with RV.

Was there ever a solution to your problem found?

It also appears that there is a false panel behind the TV and that there is a large space that is unused back there.
Rvbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:08 AM   #10

Winnebago Owners Club
If you look under the t v you will see two holes one on each side
You will need a long screwdriver to reach the screws. This was the response from Winnebago. Mine is a 2014 Itasca so I don't have a panel in the closet. Seems to be a lot of wasted space. Hope this helps. Goof luck
Old 05-10-2014, 06:39 PM   #11

I used the flashlight/mirror trick and could not find any screw heads to put a screwdriver on.
At one time I had a boroscope but cant seem to find it now. That would be the right tool for this job.
Anybody?

Tags
itasca