Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-10-2018, 03:23 PM   #1

Leveler jacks and generator problem

Hi, I have a 2004 National Dolphin 34' Motorhome... My jacks wont lower and my generator won't start... I found a panel in the cubby hole to the front of my steps.in the top section.. to the right bottom of the panel its says jack and generator reset lever is below... i can't find anything in front and don't feel anything behind that feels like a lever. Does anyone know where the reset lever is?
cherrylpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-10-2018, 03:41 PM   #2

If its a HiAmp breaker It will look like this.
You can see that the lever is very small.Click image for larger version

Name:	51SHul2cKeL._AC_SY400_.jpeg
Views:	63
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	222153
twinboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 03:51 PM   #3

Thanks as soon as my husband gets back i will show him this!!
Old 10-10-2018, 03:55 PM   #4

ok, we were told there is another one of these that is 150 amp, and we can't find it...Do you know if there is or where it is?
Old 10-10-2018, 04:05 PM   #5

No, that is just an example of what they look like. They come in 150 amp models.

If you follow the positive battery cable, it should lead right to it.
twinboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:47 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinboat View Post
If its a HiAmp breaker It will look like this.
You can see that the lever is very small.Attachment 222153
First time I encountered one of those was on my Mom's rig. I found three of them close together in the same compartment the coach battery is in. Didn't know at the time that pushing the red button doesn't reset the breaker. It's a test button that actually trips it. When it does trip, you'll see the little lever hanging down left of the button. As long as you don't have a short somewhere, you can close the lever back to reset the breaker.

Tags
generator, jacks