Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 01-12-2011, 05:47 PM   #15
I had mine done last Thursday. No problem but I've only driven the 90 miles home from the dealer. I didn't experience any problems before though. My only problem was finding a shop that was still a Workhorse dealer. I had to try 4 places before I found one that still dealt with workhorse. They were an International Truck dealer and they were very good and very busy.

2007 Itasca Sunrise 35L
2008 HHR toad
Amateur K4TBI 146.52
TBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #16
Monaco Owners Club
I just had my brakes done. New calipers,pads,ABS sensors and one new brake line at no cost to me. WH payed for it all on my 2003 Pace Arrow. Brakes work just fine and now no more ABS light that kept coming on.

micki49 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:36 PM   #17
Originally Posted by backseat View Post
Hi! We will have the WH brake recall work done on our 2002 Holiday Rambler 36 ft. Vacationer next Saturday at Guaranty RV in Junction City. We have owned this motorhome since March of this year. We have taken 5 or 6 short trips since then and have had brake problems on about half of our trips. You can probably imagine the uncertainty that this has caused. My question is to those RV owners who have been lucky enough to have had the brake work done. Have you had any problems with the brakes since having them worked on? I am hoping that the answers will be NO since I would like to have confidence knowing that this problem will be behind us. Thank you for any input.

Hi Sue we purchased our 2005 Itasca Sunrise 33V WH last September with 13,400 miles. the brakes were done at that time since then we have put on about 2,000 miles on them with no trouble.Everything feels solid.Bob
fun 33V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #18
Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I had mine done last week at G.M. Varnado and sons in Baton Rouge, La. They changed all four calipers, resurfaced left rear rotor,flushed and replaced brake fluid, and did recall on steering intermediate shaft. The cost to me was $112 for the brake fluid flush.

dajudge is offline   Reply With Quote