Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 02-04-2011, 05:02 AM   #43
Nor'easters Club
While I was putting my trailer away for the winter I wanted it to be pretty close to the house. Its a pretty tight spot I park it in so I knew it would take a couple tries to get it just right. One one attempt I cut the back end of the camper to tight but thought I could fix if. The back of the camper ended up about an inch from the house! Luckily I saw my mistake so I started to pull forward. My truck was on a bit of an incline, on dirt, and had tires that needed replacing. All I could do was spin! I went over to ask my landscaper neighbor to pull me out with his truck and tow ropes. He evaluated the situation and dcided to get on his exmark lawn mower and pull me out! I was pretty embarrassed that a lawn mower just pulled out my 16000 lbs of truck and trailer. Luckily my wife didn't know it was going on so there ar no pictures!

2010 Kestone Bullet 295 BHS
2004 Chevy Suburban
Reese Dual Cam hitch
charlie.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-04-2011, 12:32 PM   #44
Blue Man Group

The winter of 1978 we took the kids out of school and headed to Florida from North Dakota in our 25' Utelliner motorhome. Got to camp wilderness at Disney World and met my parents who were wintering in Florida. Dad booked all of us into a swank restaurant for a 7 course meal. Ever body is getting dressed in the motorhome and the wife says the toilet won't flush and is full to the top. It is a recerculating type with an upper and lower holding tank. I an dressed in a suit and tie and roll up my shirt sleeve and reach into the toilet to find the offending wad of tissue clogging the valve and now everything works again. I rinse off my arm to get the bright blue tank chemical off my skin and the blue dye won't come off. I roll down my sleeve and we go to dinner
When the waiter hands me the menu, I reach for it with my blue hand and arm, and my son says in a loud voice, " my dad's arm is blue cause he got it stuck in the toilet" Everyone in the restaurant stops eating and stares at my blue arm and very red face......More stories to come....DACOTAH

Dacotah is offline   Reply With Quote