This is from the users manual for my Magnum ME Series Modifed Sine Wave Inverter / Charger. It is a commonly used inverter. It may, or may not, be what is installed in your Holiday Rambler.
• Green LED is flashing (x1/sec)
o Unit is in Search mode, which means load is too small for Search mode circuit detection.
Turn on a load greater than 5 watts to bring inverter out of search, or turn off search with remote.
• Green LED flashing rapidly (flutters)
o Unit is in reset
Perform a power or inverter reset—see Section 4.4. If fault continues, unit needs service.
Resetting the Inverter
Under some fault conditions (e.g., an internal fault), the inverter will need to be reset. Prior to performing any reset, ensure all AC power (utility, generator, shorepower) is removed from the inverter’s input.
CAUTION: If AC is connected while performing an inverter reset, damage may occur.
4.4.1 Performing an Inverter Reset
To perform an inverter reset (also known as a “soft reset”):
1. Press and hold the Power ON/OFF pushbutton (see Figure 4-1) for approximately fifteen (15) seconds until the Charging/Inverting Status LED comes on and fl ashes rapidly.
2. Once the rapid flashing has begun, release the Power ON/OFF pushbutton. The Status LED will go off after the pushbutton is released.
3. After the inverter reset is completed, press the ON/OFF pushbutton to turn the inverter on. If the inverter reset fails, you will need to perform a power reset using the procedure below. In either case, if an internal fault does not clear, the inverter will require repair at an Authorized Service Center (ASC).
Info: The Power ON/OFF pushbutton is a small momentary type switch which operates by lightly pressing and releasing. Be careful not to apply too much force when pushing or the switch might break.
"A superior pilot is one who uses his superior judgement to avoid situations which might require the demonstration of his superior skills."