Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-27-2014, 05:25 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Manual For 1996 Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE

Hi
I need to find a manual for my 1996 Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE. Thanks for any help you can give me.
LickingTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-27-2014, 06:14 PM   #2

I cannot verify results, but try here: Manuals - 1990 & Newer - RVing-The Midwest Connection
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:10 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Thank you very much, I'll try this see what happens.
LickingTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 04:02 PM   #4
mff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickingTexas View Post
Hi
I need to find a manual for my 1996 Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE. Thanks for any help you can give me.
I have a 1996 HR MH with general manual- What are you lookingt for?
mff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 09:51 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mff View Post
I have a 1996 HR MH with general manual- What are you lookingt for?
I also have a complete set of documentation for the 1996 HR Endeavor LE (35' CDC) DP. If there is something specific you are looking for - ask, we may be able to help.

To be perfectly honest the HR manual has very little of value in it. Unless you are wondering about something very generic (like where the door to the motorhome is :-) I've found the original HR documentation to be useless. That said, some of the individual OEM manuals have come in really handy, like how to set the clock on the microwave
Old 12-21-2015, 05:01 PM   #6

Green on 96 Endeavor LE

My grand dad just passed and left his to me he has had since it was new. It has been sitting for almost a year. I'm having an issue getting it started. Was wondering if anyone had much knowledge of this model? I just know he wouldn't want it to sit and he knew I'd get her going come hell or high water. Was told it would not start. Being that I live 6 hours from where it currently sits, I took batteries and diagnostic tools. Installed new "load tested" chassis battery, and a 12 volt cranking battery-in place of the two 6 volt coach batteries for testing purposes only. After batteries were installed and disconnect switches turned to "on" verified 12 volt coach system was working!!! Turned off all 12 volt accessories. And sat down at the wheel to crank engine over and nothing. Verified connections and disconnect switch for chassis, still nothing. Held down auxiliary start switch and turn key to the on position and bingo we have power captain. However she cranked over slow and did not fire off. Being that it was getting dark and I thought I might be able to obtain a wiring diagram I chose to tackle this project another day. So the research begins. Any hints, tips, ppicks,diagrams, or documentation would be greatly appreciated.
Barkeba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manual, holiday rambler