Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-16-2014, 06:03 AM   #29

Its called RVitis...and dont think for a minute that she does not miss you too...the reunion will be special!

Jim Estes is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-16-2014, 06:15 AM   #30

I just keep buying her expensive gifts to let her know that I still love her even though we havent gone out together lately. Since the new year began I got her new Dually Valves, a new 2kw pure sine-wave inverter/charger and 4 deep cycle batteries, 6 gal of TranSynd & a case of Mobile1 engine oil (she is happier when she drinks the good stuff). Last autumn I gave her a baby - a 2013 Elantra, along with a nice set of baby stroller gear from Blue Ox. I am sure that she will take good care of me too on our cross-country trip this year

Old 01-16-2014, 01:20 PM   #31

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
MOJORACING, I can remember the 67 degrees also, and I liked the ice icicles hanging from the ceiling. We have them now!!!!!
Tim
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:22 PM   #32

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoamingGnome View Post
I just keep buying her expensive gifts to let her know that I still love her even though we havent gone out together lately. Since the new year began I got her new Dually Valves, a new 2kw pure sine-wave inverter/charger and 4 deep cycle batteries, 6 gal of TranSynd & a case of Mobile1 engine oil (she is happier when she drinks the good stuff). Last autumn I gave her a baby - a 2013 Elantra, along with a nice set of baby stroller gear from Blue Ox. I am sure that she will take good care of me too on our cross-country trip this year
Sir, you have it really bad
Tim
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:10 PM   #33
bjo

our is going in the very near future to "wildwood" Ocala Florida for
warranty wk. "alliance Coach" the folks AT Lake Park GA, said they would
drive her down But the hubby and I said NO we would take it down don't wont anyone else driving her, and were going have to leave it. Our Coach
is park on our property also and were like all of you going out to her
and cking on it cleaning ect. just like keeping ck on things and Coach stay's
plug up ect.

Bjo
2013 HDR Endeavor 40'
Old 01-16-2014, 06:15 PM   #34

Put mine under a cover in the driveway. DW now has a towel next to the window to catch my drool as I constantly stand there and look at it , waiting for April to arrive!
Old 01-16-2014, 10:16 PM   #35

Mine is parked in front of the house right now. Refrigerator in house died and am using MH refrig until tomorrow. We had a flood in the house before thanksgiving and spent 5 weeks in it while house was being fixed. Going to the beach in it soon. Love my MH.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:32 PM   #36
LJB

I gave my motorhome a new home. Raise the shed 5 feet and added 10 feet to the front of the shed so I can keep her inside, out of the weather. The shed is now 41 feet deep and has a 13 foot high door. DW had a tizzy over this and my whole family thought I was crazy when I came up with this idea, but it worked! It took me $3000, 3 months and seven 7 thousand pound jacks.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:38 PM   #37
Community Moderator

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJB View Post
I gave my motorhome a new home. Raise the shed 5 feet and added 10 feet to the front of the shed so I can keep her inside, out of the weather. The shed is now 41 feet deep and has a 13 foot high door. DW had a tizzy over this and my whole family thought I was crazy when I came up with this idea, but it worked! It took me $3000, 3 months and seven 7 thousand pound jacks.
And where are the pictures?
Bruce Dickson 2013 Thor Challenger 37GT, 5 Star Tune, Safe-T-Plus Steering Control with Air Trim, Roadmaster front and rear Sway Bars, SuperSteer rear Track Bar, Crossfires, 2012 Honda CRV on Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar. Full timers since Jan 2012.
bdickson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 03:01 PM   #38

Brought her home from the indoor jail last week. Welcomed her with new serpentine belt, two radiator hoses and Dex-Cool. She really warmed up to me and I spent couple of hours each evening having a drink with her. Shared with her how I was personally making her a Rear Trac Bar and that put a smile from mirror to mirror. But yesterday I returned her to her indoor jail about 20 miles away. She hates it there and complains it stays dark 24/7 and cold and lonely. So the DW has given me the okay to have a 30x50x16 steel house built for her at our S&B. I see a love affair becoming much more intense in my future. Not sure how much longer the DW is going to put up with my roaming but she knows I always return home to her.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:59 PM   #39

Monaco Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
A 10 year old has a tree house. A 55 year old has a class A coach!
Old 01-23-2014, 09:27 PM   #40

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
We dropped ours off at the dealer on Monday for some warranty issues. It's usually parked behind the house on its own special parking pad. It looks so odd outside without her here, and I'm worried that she'll think we've abandoned her far from home.

We can't wait to get her back!
virginiamtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 07:19 AM   #41

Keep ours in the back yard ! would be lost if it were gone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PhaTiki.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	433.5 KB
ID:	54547  
Old 01-24-2014, 08:15 AM   #42

Quote: