Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #1

Mobile Inspector in Tuscon, AZ?

I'm considering a diesel pusher from Premiere Motor Coaches in Tuscon, AZ. I'm in SoCal and am looking for a mobile inspector to look things over before moving forward--that is unless I get some positive feedback on this dealer from you guys-then maybe i'll take their word that it is in good shape.

Any recommendations on the inspector - or personal experience with this dealer would be appreciated.

Thanks,
wb

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-23-2012, 01:38 PM   #2

Here's two: BIG SKY MOBILE RV TECH SERVICES LLC, Tucson AZ 85712

& here: New Page 1

Visit my RV Travel & Repair Blog at : http://chaos.goblinbox.com
Jim_HiTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:28 AM   #3

My apologies wandering_, I totally missed that you were looking for recommendations, not just names of services. I haven't used either of those services myself.

Visit my RV Travel & Repair Blog at : http://chaos.goblinbox.com
Jim_HiTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:34 PM   #4

Thanks for the links. I ended up calling Shawn and he spent 10-15 minutes on the phone with me.

He told me that since the coach I'm looking at is at a dealership owned by guys he used to work with and completely trusts that I should skip the house part of the inspection and just take it to the chassis shop. He gave me a short list of systems and specific questions to confirm (furnace, water, air, generator, black/grey water valves) but said if they gave the thumbs up that his service would most likely not find anything either. Even knowing he wasn't getting my business he spent time talking about that era FL and Cummins and what to look for. Seems like a really nice guy.

He could have played upon my concerns and taken my money but didn't. I would use his service in the future. Hope this helps someone in the future.

wandering_burr