Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-20-2016, 09:57 PM   #1

Monaco Body repair

Anyone had any experience with Body and paint on Monaco in the Eugene Or area, anyone you would recommend , its not real serious just creased the basement doors on pass side and fender damage. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-20-2016, 10:39 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Mackin's customs body shop in Eugene. Ricky Mackin used to be one of the lead painters for Monaco. Had him do some touch up work on my coach when we were out there. Top notch!

Old 07-21-2016, 07:24 AM   #3

body work

If it is something with aluminum and needs very much work I think you will find NO shop will touch it. At least that was my experience. Called and took cargo door to several shops. EVERY one told me it couldn't be repaired and had to have a "new skin" put over it. Cost $2000 then cost to have it painted $1000. We go to Rocky Point Mexico every year. They took door off, returned next day with door straightened perfect. Painted it right there. Couldn't have asked for a better paint match. COST $250!!!

safe travels
Old 07-21-2016, 07:35 AM   #4

Country Coach Owners Club
Oregon Motorcoach Center | Premium RV Service | Eugene, OR.

Premier RV - New and Used RVs in Eugene OregonPremier RV

RV | Motorcoach Service | Upgrades | Repair | Custom Coach Service

http://www.carrierandsons.com/

I have dealt with all of these and find that they are all reputable and do excellent work. There is nothing special about working an a specific brand of coach, you just need good talent and these people have it.
Old 07-21-2016, 08:43 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
We have have some body work done at Premier and would strongly recommend them.
I doubt they are the cheapest but we wanted it fixed right, not cheaply.
I have heard good things about the Mackin guy but have no exp there.
Old 07-21-2016, 10:24 AM   #6

Monaco/Coburg Or.

Was also interested in Monaco Group in Coburg Or if anyone has had any work done at that facility?
Old 07-25-2016, 10:50 AM   #7

Monaco

Looks like we are going to use Premier Rv for our repairs. I didn't get any feedback on the REV Monaco group in Coburg Or. Thank you to all that submitted input.
Old 07-25-2016, 01:16 PM   #8

Monaco

Looks like we are going to use Premier Rv for our repairs. I didn't get any feedback on the REV Monaco group in Coburg Or. Thank you to all that submitted input.

Tags
monaco, repair