Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-08-2016, 06:19 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamood View Post
After long search i found the best choice is entegra 2017 models

If any of the ladies or gentlemen could support to provide me a feedback if it's a correct choice

What specific features and attributes lead you to this decision? There are many models made by Entegra, and many would NOT be suitable, so you should describe exactly which one and why you feel it would be suitable.

As just one example..... Since heat is a major concern, many here have voiced there opinion that these coaches can NOT deal adequately with outside temperatures like you describe (120-140F).

This is why many have suggested you go with a custom coach builder such as Newell, who CAN custom design a coach to such specifications. It may need 4 or 5 air conditioning units where the typical coach would only have 2 or 3. It would need a generator with huge capacity to run these extra air conditioners also. This is just one example.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-08-2016, 07:12 PM   #30

Appreciate your kind support I decide with entegra weather it's Athem or cornerstone because of the really nice exterior and interior design and feature as it's really luxury but if you need to compare with other brands as an example there is a very huge deffirent with price I saw in the middle east area a lot of motorhomes from thor class c and it's working good

I saw today thor class c in saudi arabia and the external degree was 47 - 52 in the afternoon time and it's work very good as per the owner

Frankly I don't like a class c as it's not like the futures in the class A
Class C & B is very small area from inside but with class A you will have a very good area you can use for 6 - 7 Person but class c you will use maximum for 4 person

If you have any other brand better than entegra as per your experience please let me know

Old 07-08-2016, 09:24 PM   #31

My first Motorhome in my life

I think you should also look at Newmar Class A motor coaches

http://www.newmarcorp.com

You should also consider Marathon used coaches. You can get a much higher quality unit that is a little older. Like this one for example.

http://www.marathoncoach.com/--inven...7#.V4BknZD3aK0

It has 4 air conditioners and a 20,000 watt generator......this is much improved over an Entegra bought new for the same price.
Old 07-08-2016, 09:36 PM   #32

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
A Class A motorhome in the Middle East? I don't know where you are exactly located, but you may as well put a target on the sides of your rig if driving through the desert.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog is too dark to read." - Groucho Marx
ArmandV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:29 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasdad1 View Post
I think you should also look at Newmar Class A motor coaches

http://www.newmarcorp.com

You should also consider Marathon used coaches. You can get a much higher quality unit that is a little older. Like this one for example.

Inventory Detail 0877 | Marathon Coach | Coburg Oregon

It has 4 air conditioners and a 20,000 watt generator......this is much improved over an Entegra bought new for the same price.
Your correct I already contact some of the owners of entegra and they claim some of the issue regards the black tank also with steering and this is something very important to the RV that for the black tank the exist pipes it's not fixed probably and they are using low quality plastic pipes materials and this issue found in the models 2016 as entegra athem but I don't know if they fixed this issue in the 2017 also other problems with sofa bid that it's not comfortable if you need to watch the TV for long time

I need to ask you as a user for the RV what's is the actual problem you found or we could found in the newmar or marathon as well
Old 07-08-2016, 10:35 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmandV View Post
A Class A motorhome in the Middle East? I don't know where you are exactly located, but you may as well put a target on the sides of your rig if driving through the desert.
Dear am traveling between GCC countries between Saudi Qatar Bahrain Emirates Oman Kuwait Jordan

The RV will be used on the beach

Or

Will be used during the traveling between the countries

Example from Saudi to jordan and all the way from Saudi to jordan normal Street but from the both sides is desert

The weather in summer example today it was 45 c in the morning time and 49 c to 51 c degree in the afternoon time

In the evening it will be 40 c to 42 c degree this is only in summer in saudi arabia

In jordan it's much better and nice the maximum degree in the summer it will be as today in the afternoon 30 c to 32

In the evening 19 c
Old 07-09-2016, 06:02 AM   #35

Of course number of people on board to accommodate is considered, but have you thought about some of the Unimog or Haulmarks units, many custom built? Haulmarks are Class 8 trucks in the USA, and built to many needs, much more heavy duty like Unimog Expedition Vehicles. Not quite a showpiece like a coach, but comparable to a bus chassis. Good luck to you,
Old 07-09-2016, 07:31 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamood View Post
Dear am traveling between GCC countries between Saudi Qatar Bahrain Emirates Oman Kuwait Jordan

The RV will be used on the beach

Or

Will be used during the traveling between the countries

Example from Saudi to jordan and all the way from Saudi to jordan normal Street but from the both sides is desert

The weather in summer example today it was 45 c in the morning time and 49 c to 51 c degree in the afternoon time

In the evening it will be 40 c to 42 c degree this is only in summer in saudi arabia

In jordan it's much better and nice the maximum degree in the summer it will be as today in the afternoon 30 c to 32

In the evening 19 c

What I believe should be the primary focus is a coach that is built with 4 air conditioners and a huge generator to run them all. You were worrying about black tank pipes, or a sofa that isn't comfortable. In my mind if you can't sit in the coach with interior temperature that is comfortable, while the outside is a blistering 51 c or hotter, then NOTHING else matters!

NONE of the ordinary coaches come with 4 air conditioners. This is because most customers don't wish to park in the desert in full sun, and if they do it once, probably never do it again. However for your use case this will be a normal function. Look at that used 2005 Marathon coach link I sent previously. Look at the other Marathon coaches also. That coach probably sold for 2 million US dollars when it was new.....now that it is 11 years old you can buy it for $499,000
Old 07-15-2016, 09:15 PM   #37

Entegra

We are also looking at the Entegra for our next rig. A motor home, like a home needs to maintained. They will all have some problems - some bigger than others. Our discussions with Entegra motor home owners is they love they and they love the service they get from the company. There is an Entegra forum on this site that can give you the ins and outs and problems with specific years/models from owners. That would be a good place to start.

Good luck in finding the motor home that is right for you. We are happy with our motor home, it is a 2008 though and we are thinking it might be time to trade it in.

Tags
motorhome