Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-10-2016, 04:08 PM   #15

Just wow. Seems to me like there was plenty of attitude to go around.

You joined last November, you have three posts total, all in this thread. So the signs indicate you're pretty worked up about this. And it seems to be a pattern: "Another Good Sam affiliate with lousy service." Hmmm.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-10-2016, 07:29 PM   #16

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinmorse View Post
Boy you are a stickler for the contract issue. I employed 105 customer service agents and serviced eight thousand clients for twenty two years. I was always available for, and had compassion for my customers. It should not have been necessary to argue with their agent and then wait for a call from the owner to view three pieces of mail. In addition, how silly for him to spend the effort to mail the three pieces when he could allowed access for the day or even an hour as I requested. As you know some mail is time sensitive and I didn't want to wait for the mail to be snail mailed to me. What a silly business decision. That decision took more effort and expense on his part. I was on the road for four months and drove eight hours a day from South Dakota to Florida to get home. I did not overlook the date. If you knew anything about the rules of civil procedure regarding contracts, you would know that when a deadline that expires on a Sunday or Holiday, it is carried over to the first consecutive business day. In addition as I stated in my original post,on many occasions scans that were requested on Fridays did not appear in my mail scans till Monday and on this occasion, Monday was Labor day. Not to mention we again are talking about a three day Holiday weekend. That's the problem with our society today. People have lost their sense of compassion and good business practices and just plain old common sense, and want to refer to "the contract". It's a sad commentary on peoples attitudes today. To refer to a contract in lieu of a simple request is just an arrogant attitude. I look forward to the day I am as blessed and fortunate as you and never make a mistake. I hope you will remember you pious attitude the next time you are on the phone with a customer service agent who differs with your position.
My attitude, that's funny. A contract is a contract, he's running his business his way, you ran your business your way, I ran mine my way. I've made plenty of mistakes in my day, again, you're pissed because he's not running his business the way YOU think he should, that's arrogance. You made some assumptions and it didn't work out the way YOU thought it would, so you go on a forum and bad mouth his business, nice, very nice.

Rotis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 12:20 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannet View Post
Just wow. Seems to me like there was plenty of attitude to go around.

You joined last November, you have three posts total, all in this thread. So the signs indicate you're pretty worked up about this. And it seems to be a pattern: "Another Good Sam affiliate with lousy service." Hmmm.
I have been motor coaching for 10 years. I never saw a need to post anything until now. As for Good Sam. Their warranty program is another story.But I am not in the mood for that fiasco. it's the second policy with them for two motor coaches that they denied services. One service service company told me to get my coach towed out if I did not pay cash. They had worked with them for two weeks and had enough.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:30 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotis View Post
My attitude, that's funny. A contract is a contract, he's running his business his way, you ran your business your way, I ran mine my way. I've made plenty of mistakes in my day, again, you're pissed because he's not running his business the way YOU think he should, that's arrogance. You made some assumptions and it didn't work out the way YOU thought it would, so you go on a forum and bad mouth his business, nice, very nice.
In every contractual situation there are extenuating circumstances. That was my point. Three day holiday weekend, Sunday, and so on. I don't think I was being unreasonable. Funny, the only business partner who screwed me in twenty two years was the one who demanded a lengthly contract. If you read some of the other posts you will se the owner has a bad attitude. His service is wonderful as long as you don't have a glitch and have to work with the owner. Otherwise I have no complaint. I'm sorry to have posted so frequently in regard to this issue , but it was his arrogance I found disturbing.
Old 09-12-2016, 04:13 PM   #19

Monaco Owners Club
All the moaning aside, just use goodsam mail over in pensacola.

Tags
florida, service