Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #15

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Thanks everybody for your help. I got a replacement back up monitor for my camper. I have another thing crop up. My generator runs, the converter is putting power back to the NEW batteries I had put on but for some reason after shuting off the generator, the batteries go dead. Any suggestions

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #16

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlespool View Post
Thanks everybody for your help. I got a replacement back up monitor for my camper. I have another thing crop up. My generator runs, the converter is putting power back to the NEW batteries I had put on but for some reason after shuting off the generator, the batteries go dead. Any suggestions
Need more info. So you mean the go dead immediately or over time like a week or so? If they die over tiem then that is normal if you don't Disconnect them while in storage. They are running things like the CO2 alarm and such.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #17

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
towing 5 speed 2wd tracker 4 wheels down

Can anyone tell me if it is okay to tow a 2wd manual shift tracker with 4 wheels down?
Old 03-21-2012, 03:20 AM   #18

Fleetwood Owners Club
Hope so that is what I have set up to tow.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:40 AM   #19

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Location: MotherLoad foothills approx.60 m.s east of Sacramento
Tracker towing

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlespool View Post
Can anyone tell me if it is okay to tow a 2wd manual shift tracker with 4 wheels down?
A two wheel manual shift Chevy Tracker is the perfect pull vehicle (TOAD). Just shift to neutral and turn the key to acc...to unlock the steering wheel. I have towed my 2002 4x4 AutomaticTracker may thousands of miles on all fours. The 4x4 requires more attention, but the 2wheel is as simple as I describe above. Some will tell you to disconnect the drive shaft at the differential but it is not necessary.

Full time since Nov 2012 RVM#41 Gary and Marian Hill 2001 Monaco Dynasty Jack 38' 370 hp ....If it ain't broke I can still fix it.
Like putting shoes on an octopuss, so are the days of our lives....
adamfolger is offline   Reply With Quote