Need help on finding bunkhouse Class A MH
My wife & I just joined this forum but have been reading a lot here for the past few months.
So after studying about MH's for quite sometime and trying to decide what we want, what we need and what we can afford, we have come up with what we would like, but as you know t's very confusing to find who made what when, so we came here for help.
We would like a MH that:
• is gas
• is used (we can't afford new) Our budget is around 60K or less
• under 34' 9" total including rear ladder (saves us $1200/yr for covered storage
• we'd like a bunkhouse version because I'd like to convert that area into a small office work area so I can con't to work when we are on the road for 4-6 weeks at a time
• 2 slides (and no kitchen on the slide)
• We like the Ford chassis version the most
• would like to have the most kitchen counter area as possible
From what we've read, the manufacturers that we like and feel the safest with are: Newmar, Tiffen, Fleetwood, Winnie/Itasca and maybe Thor.
Now that's kind of our guidelines but of course we're flexible depending on what's out there. I'm just concerned that getting a bunkhouse version with a 34' 9" layout might be very difficult.
But trying to find what manufacturers floor plans kinda fit this model is nearly impossible. We have the Holiday Rambler 32H, and Thor 33G as two choices but thought we'd post this question to you all who have been around a lot longer than we have in this arena and may be able to help us cut-to-the-chase. Are there any other models that come to mind that are close to this config.
Your suggestions are much appreciated.