Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-01-2014, 10:58 AM   #169

Excellent response! Probably more than they deserve, but you have put yourself (and DW) above them being courteous enough to investigate an alternative option.

brobox, your airport comparison is exactly what has been going now in my home town for the last two years. New builds on a polluted lake, part of an closed down quarry, are trying to close down a private aircraft airport that has operated for over 50 years!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-01-2014, 02:27 PM   #170

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Musikboy,

Nicely done.

Jim

Canada, eh?
Papa_Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:37 PM   #171

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Glad to see you took the high road.
CJ7ole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:45 PM   #172

I think you chose wisely.
Virago-Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:44 PM   #173

I have come to believe that everyone thinks they live in Beverly Hills.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:22 AM   #174

Again, nicely done in your short reply to the neighbor.

Also, you would always wonder how the new buyer might react when you move your coach back. He might find out you had been paid to hide it off site. You and certainly the seller might be into a huge legal defense if the buyer wanted to take some action. If the buyer were an attorney and had both his firm and deep pockets no telling what you would have to deal with.

The buyer could just become the neighbor from the 1988 movie, Moving, Moving (1988 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia starring Richard Pryor.
sailwing2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:30 AM   #175

Pretty interesting just how passionate everyone is about the topic of this thread and individual rights of property owners. Thirteen pages and 174 replies and counting. Funny, someone could post a question about a particular issue with their RV, or RV travels or perhaps a campground experience and you might get 18 responses.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:07 AM   #176

I think I'd tell Jack and Jill I'm going to sale my motor home and start raising pot bellied pigs instead!
Old 05-03-2014, 07:24 AM   #177

Wow. Next door neighbor, and he sends you an email? No guts to walk next door, and talk to you face to face? What a coward.
Old 05-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #178

Sounds to me you are one of those few "Great" neighbors to have. I think it would be unfair to your new neighbors to "hide" your coach til they move in. The realtor could be held accountable for knowing and not disclosing this to new buyers.

2013 Palazzo 33.3
Old 05-03-2014, 10:26 AM   #179

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Sounds like a lot of bull stuff. If you don't live in a Deed Restricted Community then you are not violating any ordinance. I'd pay extra to live in a community without Deed Restrictions. I'd just ignore the neighbor and the realtor. If approached again I'd tell them to GO AWAY! Sounds so much nicer than Go Bother Some one who cares! safe travels... ed
Old 05-03-2014, 10:57 AM   #180

Newmar Owners Club
I have a problem with the motorhome that sits by the curb in front of my livingroom window. It destroys my view from the livingroom, all I see is the big flat side of the MH, but I can't do anything about it. I don't think there are any ordinances preventing it.

I can't do anything about it because it's mine and I don't have any other convenient place to park it during the summer use period. Thankfully, the neighbors have yet to complain. I think I am the only one that complains about it. We do have other rec vehicles park along the street during the summer months, ie: camp trailers and boats, and all vehicles are gone during the winter months.
Romeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:33 AM   #181

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincee View Post
Pretty interesting just how passionate everyone is about the topic of this thread and individual rights of property owners. Thirteen pages and 174 replies and counting. Funny, someone could post a question about a particular issue with their RV, or RV travels or perhaps a campground experience and you might get 18 responses.
I have noticed that also
Old 05-03-2014, 12:16 PM   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by The baroness View Post
I think I'd tell Jack and Jill I'm going to sale my motor home and start raising pot bellied pigs instead!
I think I'd tell Jack and Jill I'm going to sell my motor home and start raising pot instead!

DonDee is offline   Reply With Quote