Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-22-2016, 05:39 AM   #1

New Four Slide Gas Models Out There?

Each year about this time I start searching for new model plans of gas Class A's with four slides. Three slides will work if one is a full wall slide. I have not found any this year, but maybe I missed them. I have found a few, but they have the main TV at bad locations. So I am asking for help with the members here.

Thanks!!
reubenray is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-22-2016, 08:10 AM   #2

Check out Tiffin 34PA, 35QBA.
Old 06-22-2016, 09:01 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by reubenray View Post
Each year about this time I start searching for new model plans of gas Class A's with four slides. Three slides will work if one is a full wall slide. I have not found any this year, but maybe I missed them. I have found a few, but they have the main TV at bad locations. So I am asking for help with the members here.

Thanks!!
Make sure you look at the weights of the rig. CCC will be impacted due to all the extra weight for the slides.
This is the major driving factor to the limited selection here on a gas rv
Old 06-25-2016, 11:58 PM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Yes slides are heavy and the more you have it cuts into the chassis CCC. The mechanisms also cut into your basement storage area. No offense but IMHO if you want 4 slides buy a DP.
DD788Snipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 11:56 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Our 2014 Canyon Star with four slides has 4400 lbs of CCC which has worked out well for us. It depends on the chassis, btw we went from a DP to this coach.
conmoto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gas, slide