Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-29-2013, 01:56 PM   #43

no i bought a '97 london aire last fall and the new hose fitting is way to small jeff

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-29-2013, 02:12 PM   #44

Gulf Streamers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
how big is the bayonet fitting on most of the ones people have?? i had my wife go out and buy one and it was to small....then i went and bought the rinoflex and it also was to small...i must have a 4" fitting..just not one in town...i will have to order ...jeff sorry to hijack just seemed the right place so others know there not all the same
It sounds like you have a Thetford end on your dump valve. If you want to use the more common size hose, you'll need one of these adaptors to make it work.

Valterra T05-2285VP Thetford to Valterra Universal Adapter : Amazon.com : Automotive

Bob & Donna
'98 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager DP being pushed by a '00 Beetle TDI
BFlinn181 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:36 PM   #45

Got behind a guy dumping with a mascerator while leaving a rally. He had time to hook up his toad and check out lights waiting for it to finish while those of us in line waited our turn to dump. Very inconsiderate
Old 04-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #46

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
[QUOTE=CJ7ole;1540765]I like my Rhinoflex and just let gravity do it's job, unattended. Leave your grey water valve open and dump your black tank just before it fills up.

I have to question your leaving the Grey water valve open...? Isn't it better to let them both fill up and then dump the black tank first, followed by a good flush-out with the grey water...? I understand that your grey tank will usually fill up first, and maybe that's what you're saying.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:34 AM   #47

Winnebago Owners Club
I like the Rhino flex, we have been using the same one for over 2 years and no problems, we use the Flojet macerator pump when we have to
Old 04-30-2013, 10:44 AM   #48

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Prest-O-Fit DuraForm

DuraForm Premium Sewer Hose - 10 ft. - Prest-o-fit Inc 1-0067 - Sewer Hoses - Camping World

This is the new hose I bought. Dear friends have had it for years and love it. Also, when I was at CW in Ft. Worth Sunday picking it and the accessories up, not one, but TWO other customers came up to me and volunteered they had been using it for (one guy said 11 years and I don't remember what the other one, but many years) years and never had seen another hose as good or last as long.

This hose retains its shape, pulls out as you need it, and easily contracts back together. The slip on connections are leak proof and I'm actually looking forward to dumping my tanks next time. !

Is this a sign of a dull existence? Excitement over sewer hoses?
Lincolnboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:22 PM   #49

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
[QUOTE=Ramzfan;1550098]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7ole View Post
I like my Rhinoflex and just let gravity do it's job, unattended. Leave your grey water valve open and dump your black tank just before it fills up.

I have to question your leaving the Grey water valve open...? Isn't it better to let them both fill up and then dump the black tank first, followed by a good flush-out with the grey water...? I understand that your grey tank will usually fill up first, and maybe that's what you're saying.
If you shower and wash dishes, the grey will fill upway faster than the black. I leave mine open until the day before I dump the black, then close it so I have just enough to flush out the hose after dumping the black tank. You don't need a full grey tank to do that. All you are doing is flushing the hose, not the tank.
CJ7ole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:29 PM   #50

Monaco Owners Club
drain master all the way i have had mine for 2 years now and i love it
Old 04-30-2013, 09:10 PM   #51

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
EZE Kleen here and can't imagine replacing it. I have the original equipment slinky for when I do a quick dump and go.
Jerry J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:31 AM   #52
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
[QUOTE=Ramzfan;1550098]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7ole View Post
I like my Rhinoflex and just let gravity do it's job, unattended. Leave your grey water valve open and dump your black tank just before it fills up.

I leave my gray tank open until the night before we are leaving the next morning. Two showers after that gives me plenty to flush the hose after dumping the black tank. Works for me!

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:46 AM   #53
AGP

Monaco Owners Club
My rig came with the sanicon system and I have been using it for the past 2 years. I can't say that I like it as it takes so darn long to pump the tanks. I ordered the polychute this week expecting it to arrive Tuesday.