Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-27-2015, 07:59 PM   #29

Nexus Bentley cargo capacity

I learned that the OCCC is 2,800 lbs for the Bentley per an email response from Nexus. Just fyi. I am looking for a little more capacity since we will full time with a toad but it may be OK for some. I love everything else about it though.

Also, you can get a washer and dryer rather than a combo unit if you wish. They only show a combo unit in the video.

One will be at the Hershey, PA RV show in Sept this year in case you are around then.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-27-2015, 08:06 PM   #30

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
There is a full review article in the July 2015 issue of FMCA magazine.

Old 07-06-2015, 02:15 PM   #31

Thor Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
I'm talking with them now. Will be talking a trip to factory July 16 to look it over. Really don't know anything about Nexus and would like to know what everyone has to say!!!

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 07-11-2015, 07:58 PM   #32

The length is exactly the same as my Itasca Suncruiser on a Workhorse W24 chassis-35'10" yet my gasser has 6" more wheelbase. Despite the appearance of being a good deal, I don't think I'd want less wheelbase. JMHO.
Old 07-11-2015, 08:08 PM   #33

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Send a message via ICQ to Fred and Bonnie
I felt the article was very kind to Nexus, as most articles are to the manufacturers. Nexus markets the Bentley as a "luxury" unit, when quite a few of mentioned features are common to almost every unit. I especially chuckled at the 7cu ft. refrigerator as "Standard", along with vinyl flooring and cabinets with "Solid wood doors".

Fred
Fred and Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 08:19 PM   #34

It also bothered us that the only window in the bedroom is the emergency exit at the head of the bed. So much for cross ventilation or a place for the cats to sit and observe the goings on in the campground.
Old 07-11-2015, 09:05 PM   #35

I did a walk through Thursday at the factory. Modest factory. Limited number of floorplans. They are a small place that was pretty great to tour. I liked the extra headroom in the coaches. I thought they would offer hardwood floors. But the coaches are nice and practical. And considerably cheaper than the direct competition. The quality seemed nice too.
This is the only place I have toured. They seem to know what they are doing though.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:50 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky1320 View Post
I did a walk through Thursday at the factory. Modest factory. Limited number of floorplans. They are a small place that was pretty great to tour. I liked the extra headroom in the coaches. I thought they would offer hardwood floors. But the coaches are nice and practical. And considerably cheaper than the direct competition. The quality seemed nice too.
This is the only place I have toured. They seem to know what they are doing though.
Did they say how many a month are made?
I wish they had one to look at on this side for the country.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:52 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoSRT10 View Post
Did they say how many a month are made?
I wish they had one to look at on this side for the country.
I think it varies upon orders. They pretty much make to order and don't really make inventory. But about one a day was implied.
Old 07-17-2015, 07:29 PM   #38

Thor Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Spent all day at NeXus looking at the Bentley and like what I saw. High quality in construction and furniture. I priced out a lot of custom items and they would do them all and the price was not unrealistic! They really have put together a fine coach.

I have a Thor Palazzo and the quality in the Bentley is so much better. Having the four slide gives you a lot more living space.

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum

Tags
class a