Here is something you could try (especially if it's been wet or humid lately). Turn the fridge on, and if possible, have a 2nd person stand outside with a log lighter and manually try to light the fridge before the gas solenoid times-out. On mine, the electrode on the sparker was a little wet- so it wouldn't work. BTW- after I did this- the flame evaporated the moisture off the unit and it began sparking again. If I had tried this first, I could have saved $120.00 for a new board...they don't take refunds on electrical parts...