Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-29-2017, 12:41 AM   #15

Ford Super Duty Owner
I got my information off the same sticker you guys have. It is in the hall closet. I have the Pace Arrow. Not the Pace Arrow vision. It is the 20,500 chassis.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-29-2017, 06:26 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ga traveler View Post
I got my information off the same sticker you guys have. It is in the hall closet. I have the Pace Arrow. Not the Pace Arrow vision. It is the 20,500 chassis.
Can u take a picture of it? I'm interested in seeing it. I didn't know pace arrows had a higher load carrying other than tag axles.
Old 09-29-2017, 06:36 AM   #17

We are probably over .
stepside454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 06:41 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepside454 View Post
We are probably over .
Did you just break up with us? Lol. Sorry morning humor. What are you probably over?
Old 09-29-2017, 06:43 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbelcher View Post
Did you just break up with us? Lol. Sorry morning humor. What are you probably over?

Weight . Our rig is probably over weight
stepside454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 06:49 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepside454 View Post
Weight . Our rig is probably over weight
Ahh yeah I'm pretty sure mine is as well. I haven't had it weighed yet. But with having so little carrying capacity there isn't much you can do. I just tend to slow down and not drive as fast. I upgraded my tires to higher load rating tires. And just try and take it as easy when driving. Not much I can do about it. If going long distances and I can get water somewhere near my destination I just carry a small amount to use till I get there and then fill up.
Old 09-30-2017, 08:11 AM   #21

Vintage RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Still looking

We did check out the Pace Arrow. Beautiful on the inside. Lots of bells and whistles but also some water stains from the roof. It has sat idle for more than six years. New owner has painted the roof and it has been in some pretty good storms since with no further evidence of leaks.

Also, the autopark had locked up and it is currently disabled. Been doing some research and if we did buy it I believe my first chore would be to replace the autopark with an air-operated system from Workhorse.

With the few negatives we found, I'd still like to have it but still looking while he takes care of some minor issues.

Thanks to everyone for your comments. They REALLY helped.

Cheers.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:50 PM   #22

Vintage RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Ended up with a '98 Fleetwood Flair 25Y. Just about what we were looking for for our first one. Thanks to all of you for your comments. They all helped.

Tags
ace, fleetwood, pace arrow