Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 12-28-2014, 12:02 PM   #15

Put an offer in on a 04 model, but the Owners wanted to take a deposit, and keep the coach for one final trip across the United States, before turning it over to us three months later - I still laugh at that strategy to sell a coach!

I have heard of some strange request / SCAMS but to ask you to pay for their next vacation is really over the top. I can not imagine they were able to keep a straight face when they pitched this plan / scam to you.

GRV We love to Roam
2013 Georgetown
RELHUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-29-2014, 06:42 AM   #16
Country Coach Owners Club
If you want a dynomac it has to be a Country Coach, they are the only ones that build it. If you start looking at the quality of everything else on the coach you will probably find that the Country Coach has them all beat hands down.
If you want more information lay out about $150 for what they offer at rv.org and read all the material it will be the best money you spend on your coach.
Good Luck and happy hunting

pumper9x9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:33 AM   #17
Country Coach Owners Club
Originally Posted by g2fender View Post
After nearly a year of research and picking up info from these forums I am finally ready to jump in with both feet. Well... almost. I have narrowed my choices down to three and I would like to know what you guys think about them.
2004 40' Alpine Coach
2004 40' Country Coach, or
2004 40' Travel Supreme
All good manufacturers with dependable chassis.

I would think the model of each target rig and drive train specifics could make a bigger difference in the comparison. Especially if not apples to apples comparison between manufacturers.

The hydraulic brakes on the Alpine would be the biggest significant difference based on the limited info given above.
1995 CC Magna #5280
C8.3L 300hp Cummins, 31,000lbs
deandec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 02:00 AM   #18
Entegra Owners Club
Thank you all for your input/insight.

Methinks Smitty may have summed it up nicely.

"Again, best of luck on your hunt. It may come down to which is the first well maintained unit you find that you like, at a reasonable price."

Everyone seems to agree I've narrowed it down to three fine choices, so now the winner will probably be first one we find that meets our other criteria. I'm thinking we will "know it when we see it" and all this worrying will be for naught.

Thanks again!

g2fender is offline   Reply With Quote