Wow, Thanks for all the input. Here are some of the answers to the questions posed:
1) 1989 southwind fleetwood
2) I believe it has 4 batteries but would have to check to be certain.
3) I was told by the previous owner that all batteries were charged while the coach was running but I don't know that for sure... How do I find that out?
4) Yes I believe it has an inverter already as everything works except the 110 outlets which includes the TV and lights, water pump etc. all run off the batteries so I am assuming it has an inverter. Is that not the correct assumption?
5) coffee pot is only secondary reason and I have 2 flat screens (1-20" and 1-22") so I doubt I can find a 2-12V TV's that size for less than the price of the inverter I need.
6) Yes the TV is behind the driver. I have 2 young children (5 and 7) and this is so that they can watch TV while we are on the road. Makes traveling much easier.
Lastly, Member (wa8yxm
) I like your option 3 the best and you are correct My GFCI is in the bathroom and all the outlets run through that circuit. Can you help me with where I might find the type of inverter I would need?
Thanks to everyone for their input!