Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-14-2014, 08:34 AM   #1

Premier Motor Coach Services Tucson

I'm looking for a reliable place to get my 06 Journey serviced in Tucson. Found out about Premier MC Services through MCD shades website. I've talked to them and they sound good, but I'm wondering if anybody in the forum has any first-hand experience with them. I'll appreciate any feedback on them as well as others in Tucson. BTW, I've been happy with Freightliner of Arizona here for regular chassis service. La Mesa has disappointed me on a couple of occasions.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-15-2014, 06:09 AM   #2

Country Coach Owners Club
Premier Motor Coach Services Tucson

Hi,
They do really good work. I drive over from New Mexico to get work done.
Eric Olstrum used to work for Country Coach, and he and his team can do about anything you need.
Never had any problems going to PMCS in Tucson.

Luck
Bob

Bigbluedog55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:20 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
For reviews of this and other facilities in Tucson go to www.rvservicereviews.com ..............
H. Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:35 AM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Here's a website I've found helpful. It's kinda like Angie's List, but free.

RV Service Reviews

I have no personal interest in this website, but I have found it quite helpful. Hopefully it grows.
Old 11-16-2016, 11:51 PM   #5

Here's my recent personal experience & review of Premier Motor Coach Services...

When selecting an RV Dealership & Servicing Company in today’s economy, it is paramount to choose one with integrity, superior knowledge, utmost professionalism and follow-through from start to finish. Purchasing a Class A motorhome can be a fun and exciting; yet un-nerving experience for both first-timer’s and experienced buyer’s alike.

We found Premier Motor Coach Services in Tucson Arizona by sheer luck; but we chose to do business with them after our initial conversation with one of the owner’s, Joe Cartwright. His passion for his business along with his vast expertise; combined with the careful hand-holding of us as valued customers (and newbie’s) to motor coach ownership brought us to completing a successful purchase with this firm.

Upon first entering this business, one would think that it is a small mom & pop organization; that is until you are given a tour of the massive coach servicing area in the back warehouse. These gentleman have got it going on! So much so that they really need a massive picture window from their office; looking in upon the many massive motor coaches all being worked on together in this incredible space. It’s truly awe-inspiring, impressive and nothing short of totally reassuring that these guys know what they are doing!

Both Joe, Eric and the rest of their workforce are obviously total team players with years of experience in the industry; and with dignity, care very much about becoming friends with their customers for the long haul.

Though we must admit that there were some short-comings and some stressors with the delivery process of our coach; we feel that these gentleman did their very best to be accommodating and to try to make things right. While we have had to personally do quite a bit of work to make things totally right; we honestly needed to jump right in and get dirty in order to experience some of these fixes on our own. In hindsight we wish that we would have chosen to personally take delivery at their location in Tucson; but instead opted to accept personal delivery of our coach by them to us here in Las Vegas (a very kind gesture on their part BTW). We think taking delivery at their location would have made our learning process much simpler being at their location; and would have enabled us to have a handful of issues corrected on the spot instead of leaving us scratching our heads a bit.

Joe, Eric & their team obviously work tirelessly to deliver beautiful coaches; as well as provide top-notch motor coach services to people from all around the nation. As we all know, when it comes to dealing with any vehicle dealership, the stress level always gets pretty high. This dealership we feel is a much less stressful environment than most; who truly care about each & every customer that comes through their doors. It is this simple fact that will cause us to always drive in their direction; whether we need custom services done, future repair work or for the purchase of future coaches.

After this experience we understand that purchasing a coach is not only stressful for the buyer; but also probably even more stressful for a caring Dealer. After all, they must work tirelessly to hope to achieve the desired positive result of each and every customer’s discerning eye. Kudos to all of your team for enduring these moments day in and day out! Thank you Joe and Eric for truly exuding all of these values; and for allowing us to feel like personal friends. We made the choice to buy from Premier Motor Coach Services; and hope to refer other friends to them over the upcoming years to come. These gentlemen will work tirelessly to make you satisfied customers; and will even answer the phone when you have questions going down the road. They will help you to find the motor coach of your dreams at the best possible price.

If having top-notch industry professionals that you can trust are on your list of priorities; then look no further as Joe & Eric of Premier Motor Coach Services will end up being your "Favorite Choice" for such needs. Surely you will also end up new friends for life. Thank you all for being the best choice for our RV purchase. It's so nice to know that you guys will always there for us when we call

Thanks again… J. & D.
Old 11-17-2016, 09:14 AM   #6

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
They do great work, but...............
Had them install MCD shades in my coach. Took a couple of days, no problem since they let us stay in the coach in the parking lot (even though we had scheduled it months in advance, we didn't get priority service, and they didn't even start on it till the second day). At the end of the second day, they said they were done, but didn't have time to finish making the additional boards necessary for the slant on the side windows that the shaded didn't cover. The technician said that rather than hold us up another day, he would meet us half way (we were staying in Casa Grande) and give us the shades in a couple of days. Waited a few days and called. The owner/manager said that he couldn't expect his employee to meet us (even though he told us he would). The owner told us he would check on it and call us back. After 2 or 3 more phone calls with nothing but empty promises, we drove the coach back and sat at their doorstep until they finished the job. They do great work, but DO NOT leave until it is complete. The technicians were great, but customer relations from the owner/manager leave a lot to be desired. Checking on YELP and other sites, you will find similar comments about the owner. Of course the owner didn't even apologize for having us drive the coach back and forth another time due to his empty promises.
Old 11-20-2016, 06:20 PM   #7

We were having trouble with one of our front windows shades and the Big Boy Relay. Went to Premiere as they were recommended. Mistake. Tech looked at the shade. Fooled around and said we needed a new shade as the motor was shot. Checked the Big Boy but they did not have any parts. 1.5 hours of labor plus shop supplies ( their labor rate is high ) and we left. Got the unit into my shop in Mexico and ordered a new Big Boy. Took down the shade and found a bad wire connector. Mounted the shade on the workbench and applied 12 volts. Worked like a charm. re installed and all was good. I wasted my $$ at their facility. There was a story on this forum about a person who bought a used High End Monaco from them. I don't remember the whole story but they got a few hundred miles away and the motor was toast. They had a heck of a time getting any warranty coverage. Maybe someone can find that thread. I have looked at their used units and most appear to be auction units. There are some very good shops in Tucson that have much better labor rates and better service. Even some good mobile techs.
moisheh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 06:32 PM   #8

It was Mr. D that had the problem with an ISX. Premiere had done an oil sampling and told them all was good. IT WAS NOT! Cummins gave him some goodwill but I don't think Premiere gave him a nickel. It was after 2000 miles.
moisheh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 07:37 PM   #9

Premier Motor Coach

Our experience with Premier has been fraught. The work done was ok, but it took many more days than it should have. We were told to have it there at 8:00 - which we did. We'd drive by at 11:00 and it hadn't been moved yet. The first microwave was installed incorrectly. On the second install, it was done correctly. I don't think I would trust them with engine work. Tucson is a difficult place to get a Class A worked on. I might look at the Phoenix area.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:46 PM   #10

In Tucson, friends give good reviews for National RV for repairs, warranty work and a indoor storage facility:

https://www.nirvc.com/

twogypsies is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service