Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 02-08-2016, 12:28 PM   #29

Monaco Owners Club
Originally Posted by Mike Bronzini View Post

Just curious, did you buy Michelin tires?
No I didn't. I went with Toyos.

2008 Beaver Contessa 40' Pacifica 425 Cat
2011 Jeep Rubicon
2012 Ram 2500 CTD CC 4WD
tankcj is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-08-2016, 12:39 PM   #30
OK that makes sense. We sell only Michelin's on RV's thru the FMCA advantage program. That program sets the tire pricing because you buy the tires directly through Michelin. We only charge you for mounting, balancing, disposal, Dually Valves & Nitrogen.

Mike Bronzini
Mike Bronzini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 10:25 PM   #31
Originally Posted by Mike Bronzini View Post
I have our parts manager working on the ball joints and I will Pm you an estimate today. No offense taken on your post, I thought it was good. It's the people who have never been here, yet post about Us that I have an issue with.

We cater to RVers because nobody else wants to it seems and they are a great group of folks with amazing stories. Most "truck" shops treat RVers like second class citizens. We never push aside RVers because our Commercial Customers need their equipment back, everyone is first come first served.

We try very hard for our Customers approval & the RV service Review rating show that. We're not perfect by any stretch, but we try to make sure all of our customers are completely satisfied.

Mike - We've never met, and as I stated earlier, I've never been to the business - so I must be a someone you have issue with.

I stand by my earlier post, and recommendation to the OP.

Why? Due to the people I talked with, both former customers and former business relationships with Redland's.

I was just at the Indio FMCA Rally, and did stop by the exhibit trailer for about 20 minutes. Listened to conversations going on with other rally visitors. I then asked a few questions of my own, and picked up the same 'vibe' from what I had heard in some of the of the other conversations. I was not comfortable... For sure a judgement call on my part, and others may have come away with a different 'vibe'.

Sure not knocking those that feel they were provided good service, and and again do feel that everyone must make their own decisions on where to spend their money. And not trying to pick a fight. The OP was asking for input, and I gave him mine - and I'm OK if he wishes to ignore it. I trust the people I talked with, fellow RV'ers and other business/service providers that have had former working relationships with Redland's... While I could have just PM's Stewart. I feel it is important for 'all views and perspective's' on input about a business, be shared. I've shared my view, and I do not have to have been a customer - to have formed an opinion.

Stewart - Best to you on wherever you take your coach to get your seals repaired...

Best to all, travel safe, have fun,
Roo II is our 04 Country Coach Allure 40'
OnDRoad for The JRNY! Enjoy life...
Smitty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 10:25 PM   #32

It's all good. I was just offering my opinion as well.

Mike Bronzini
Mike Bronzini is offline   Reply With Quote

california, service