Update: Removing the drivers side window proved to be a bit of a challenge. In order to get all around the window, I had to remove a wind baffle that's attached at six places both under the hood and inside the coach itself. Once that was out of the way, I found that there were two 1.5 inch screws in the lower left corner of the window as well. It took about two hours to clean the window frame and the coach cutout. I used acetone, WD-40 and GooBeGone Extreme on the window frame to clean all the old sticky black butyl off of the window. The GooBeGone worked the best. I then stuck new gray butyl to the window opening and set the window in place. Tightened all the inside screws and trimmed the excess butyl off and let everything sit overnight. This morning we leak tested with the hose for about ten minutes. Not a drop of water on the inside. Woo woo. Thanks Tom and Don for the excellent information. Picture is the finished job and to illustrate the wind baffle on the leading edge of the window.
Dave and Holly
2011 Winnebago Sightseer 33c with a 2011 Honda CRV behind.