Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-05-2019, 02:46 PM   #1

Review of National Indoor RV Center in Lewisville, TX

We are considering a new motorhome purchase. Would like to hear reviews of NIRV Center & a sales person that was good.
CaPayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-05-2019, 03:17 PM   #2

Welcome OP!!

Here is a link to over 1700 previous discussions involving NIRVC. I think you will find out a great deal about them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22n...com&gws_rd=ssl

We visited NIRVC-ATL in January was blown away by them, even though they knew we were a year out on a used class A purchase. I read one story where they set up someone who telecommutes in one of their offices and linked then into their printer and gave her phone access, plus the dog stayed with her and had visitation with everybody there.
Old 08-05-2019, 03:33 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaPayne View Post
We are considering a new motorhome purchase. Would like to hear reviews of NIRV Center & a sales person that was good.
IMO, you will not find a RV dealer that will treat you better. The entire company is focused on giving the customer the best possible experience, and their motto is "we do it all". Are they perfect-absolutely not, but when they make a mistake, the owners and staff "own it" and do whatever it takes to make it right. I doubt you be disappointed by shopping there. Too many "good" salespeople to list them all here, but I think Angie Morrell is tops in just about everybody's book.

You can find multiple threads about NIRVC over in the Entegra and Newmar forums here on iRV2.com
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 03:55 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
I have not purchased from NIRVC, but I did have body work done in Lewisville. I would say that they are good people that mean well but struggle, at times, due to thier own success.

Every part of the operation seemed pretty stressed. Rapid growth, difficulty maintaining high employee standards/retention and too much demand in every department can be an issue.

At least that’s what I experienced in late 2018 at their Lewisville location.

I was as at the shop multiple times and I can tell you every new customer that came in asked for “Angie”. She was never available the times I was there but each person was quickly referred to another sales person.

Also, not that it matters but if you go there you’ll be surprised how large the facility is and yet how tiny the sales office/waiting room is and how it’s shoehorned into its small busy “city” (Dallas metro) location.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:15 PM   #5

How is there service department? How long does it take to get into an appointment? If you have an appointment, do they work on the coach right away, or is it drop off and it takes them days or weeks to get to it?
tnedator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 08:22 PM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I never used NIRV Lewisville Tx facility until September of 2018. My front AC went out while traveling in July 2018. I tried several times to get it fixed with no luck. I was headed to the 2018 HOOTS rally in Grapevine and gave NIRV a call. They asked when I could get there and they would change the unit out. I arrived a day before the rally, everything was ready and the unit was changed in about 4 hours. I had body work performed in January of this year. Great work, completed on time and in budget. I was told last week they were schedule work about a month out. Headed back this September for warranty work. Work scheduled, all part on site and should be completed in about two weeks. Nothing but good things to say about them from my experiences.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:49 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
How is there service department? How long does it take to get into an appointment? If you have an appointment, do they work on the coach right away, or is it drop off and it takes them days or weeks to get to it?
Their service department is very capable and VERY busy, in part because of how good they are at accomodating a customer's needs. How long to get an appointment will depend partly on what you need done. Call and ask for a service advisor to discuss your needs. They have on-site hook-ups that MAY allow you to stay there in your coach if the work should take only a day or two. Be patient, it will be worth your wait to get it done right. They are a premiere NEWMAR dealer.
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door, indoor, national