Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-04-2011, 07:24 PM   #1

Rexhall Airbus

Outside entertainment center has cable inlet for Tv, but no cable hooked to it. No cable in that compartment. Removed the entertainment unit no antenna cable there. How is the best way to run a antenna cable from the front cabinet to that location, easy, and how?
Since I have the panel out I might as well replace that 11 year old stereo, Has anyone replaced the outside radio and how did you do it? I would like to use a Sony stereo, single din unit. Did you have to cut the radio space out where the old unit has two stems (old style).
Ideas and Input from you guys would help.
Thanks
2fasttoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-05-2011, 07:45 AM   #2

So no one has had to run cable to the outside entertainment center?
Old 07-05-2011, 08:21 AM   #3

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Good morning,

You might want to let us know what year Aerbus you have, gas or pusher? Normally the cables run from the back port basement up along the starboard ceiling roof joint to the entertainment cabinet over the passenger seat. Mine does not have cable routed to the front basement either. Mine is a gasser and the electrical outlet is in the 2nd basement compartment behind the the door.

You might want to check the Yahoo Rexhall owners group below and see if anyone has done this. I would be interested as well.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/rexhall_motorhomes/
Old 07-05-2011, 08:42 AM   #4

Its a 2000 Aerbus, pusher.
Just wonder how is the easy way to run the cable from over drivers side over head cabinet to the ent. center.
I have checked the owners group forum, I got nothing.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:25 PM   #5

Just spoke to the folks at Rexhall. They told me outside antenna connection was an option but they never strung cable to the outside entertain center.
I'm going to try to figure out how to run the cable, any ideas will be listen to.

Thanks.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:46 PM   #6

I have a Rexhall Aerbus but don't have any hookups for outside entertainment.
Colorado_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote