Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 02-20-2015, 08:30 PM   #1
Reyo 25T

Reyo 25T was our new purchase last week from Guaranty RV in Junction City, Oregon.
While traveling Eastern Oregon last summer I met a couple of travelers in an Itasca Reyo. It was very interesting and I was amazed with the outside storage. It seems they were used to questions and lookers, so they asked if I wanted to see the inside. "Of course". Very nice finish and compact design in the living/galley area. The sleeping area was two twin beds that could make into a large King bed with a ladder to climb up with. While short on hanging storage, there are ample shelf and drawer storage and the bathroom was adaquate.
We visited the RV show here in Albany and toured/drove the Reyo and my wife proclaimed that she wanted it. So did I.
We traded in our 2013 Blackstone bumper pull trailer. This was a very nice unit, but we were interested in eaiser driving and downsizing. The Reyo is not much larger than a large van and we can park it on side streets and most parking lots.
The Mercedes diesel is powerful enough to stay with the traffic in almost all conditions and the visiability is excellent, especially with the side-view and rear-view cameras. The automatic tranny allows manual down shifting to help with climbing or decending hilly areas with motor assist.
Since the RV is new to us, we are still discovering what (and where) the switches are located and what they do. The built in inverter allows me to plug in my CPAP when dry camping and the 3600 Watt propane generator will run the air when needed. Oh, the air conditioner is also a heat pump, so it not only cools, but can heat as well.
The refer is a bit small compared to our Blackstone, but has the advantage of cooling on 12V, 110V, and propane. The propane fill is in one of the driver side compartments is a fixed tank system of 13 gallons. There is an electrical propane shutoff over the refer and a control panel that gives readouts of not only the propane, but holding tank levels and batteries.
So far, we love the little motorhome and look forward to additional cruises. Soon I will determine if it can tow my 21 ft boat.
Thanks for reading.

Kennykent is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-20-2015, 08:51 PM   #2
Congratulations on your new purchase, now get out on the road and travel.
Gary CA
2016 Fleetwood Southwind 34A
2011 Toyota Tacoma
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4X4
Gary CA is offline   Reply With Quote