Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-07-2016, 03:57 PM   #1

Richardson RV in Riverside, CA

Anyone have experience with this dealership? They have an RV that we might be interested in. If you have worked with them how were they? Good PDI? Easy to work with if you have problems? Any advice on them?
Thanks for the info.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-07-2016, 06:24 PM   #2

My friend who is out of town bought a Integra Anthem from them. He ordered the coach and picked it up from that dealership. He had nothing good to say about them. They didn't clean up the coach from the trip out to CA from Indiana and their technicians were the worst when it came to warranty repairs. I suppose if you bought a coach from them you could always take it elsewhere for work/service.

LJowdy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 07:28 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJowdy View Post
My friend who is out of town bought a Integra Anthem from them. He ordered the coach and picked it up from that dealership. He had nothing good to say about them. They didn't clean up the coach from the trip out to CA from Indiana and their technicians were the worst when it came to warranty repairs. I suppose if you bought a coach from them you could always take it elsewhere for work/service.
Sounds like all the other dealers I would say. It is amazing that so many of these places are content with all the bad publicity they continue to get.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:22 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 530ktm View Post
Sounds like all the other dealers I would say. It is amazing that so many of these places are content with all the bad publicity they continue to get.
Went there to look at some coaches. Took the dogs along but the salesman wouldn't let them go into any of the coachs. They are the only dealer that I've been to that wouldn't let me take the dogs in. Told the salesman that I'd never buy from a dealer that had that rule since I'm looking for my family which includes the dogs.
Old 06-08-2016, 06:01 AM   #5

When you think about it, the dealer was right to not allow your dogs in the coach. Dogs are known to immediately relieve themselves when nature calls, they have claws that could damage the interior of the coach and they shed hair. On top of that, many people are allergic to dogs/cats etc. Once a person makes the purchase then the coach is theirs to do with as they please.
LJowdy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:25 AM   #6

Quote:
When you think about it, the dealer was right to not allow your dogs in the coach. Dogs are known to immediately relieve themselves when nature calls, they have claws that could damage the interior of the coach and they shed hair. On top of that, many people are allergic to dogs/cats etc. Once a person makes the purchase then the coach is theirs to do with as they please.

My sentiments exactly.

2009 Safari Cheetah 40'
350 HP Cat
2014 Ford Focus
Air Force One
Old 06-08-2016, 11:17 AM   #7

Quote:
X3...until you buy the thing, you don't get to make the decision. I wouldn't want to buy a MH that someone was allowed to let their dog "feel it out". Not only the allergy issue, but like said if your dog pees in the MH, then that smell may haunt the new owner for a long time, even after it's been cleaned up. To me that's just way over the top, we have a dog but never would even think of taking him MH shopping with us. The dealer we bought ours from keeps all his MH's locked up so you can only go in them with him, or one of two other guys who work for him. He doesn't want his MH's thrashed by looky loos, especially with kids, let alone dogs. All of his MH's are well kept and spotless. He is one of the top 10 Newmar dealers in the US, so his practice isn't hurting his sales any.
Mike and Cha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 01:36 PM   #8

Quote:
Yep, I agree on this one.
Old 06-08-2016, 05:12 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timon View Post
Went there to look at some coaches. Took the dogs along but the salesman wouldn't let them go into any of the coachs. They are the only dealer that I've been to that wouldn't let me take the dogs in. Told the salesman that I'd never buy from a dealer that had that rule since I'm looking for my family which includes the dogs.
i knew they didn't let you pee in the toilet...
but no dogs lifting there leg on the sofa..