Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-23-2015, 07:26 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1
Rides like a bucking horse

MY 1999 Itaska Sunflyer 36l Diesel (Freightliner custom chassis) has suddenly developed a bouncing problem. My rear airbags are totally deflated, while the front bags are full. I have replaced the rear leveling valve and the problem still remains. I am well versed in troubleshooting hydraulic and pneumatic systems (Hydraulic and Pneummatic systems technician and instructor since 1962) All that I need is a schematic diagram of the Neway 15 system that is installed. I have some piping drawings, but they are not complete enough to solve this problem. Does anyone have some information on how to obtain this technical information?
Don Cope
__________________

__________________
Don Cope is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-23-2015, 08:58 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
ChasA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Apex, NC
Posts: 1,857
Call Freightliner at (800) 385-4357. Have your VIN at the ready. You can call anytime day or night.
__________________

__________________
2010 Winnebago Journey Express 34Y
2010 Freightliner XCS (mfd 9/'09)
'07 Saturn Vue V6
ChasA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 10:32 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
FIRE UP's Avatar


 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Out there, somewhere
Posts: 5,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Cope View Post
MY 1999 Itaska Sunflyer 36l Diesel (Freightliner custom chassis) has suddenly developed a bouncing problem. My rear airbags are totally deflated, while the front bags are full. I have replaced the rear leveling valve and the problem still remains. I am well versed in troubleshooting hydraulic and pneumatic systems (Hydraulic and Pneummatic systems technician and instructor since 1962) All that I need is a schematic diagram of the Neway 15 system that is installed. I have some piping drawings, but they are not complete enough to solve this problem. Does anyone have some information on how to obtain this technical information?
Don Cope
Don,
As has been suggested, a call to Freightliner Customer Assistance would be warranted here, in your situation. They've been ultra-helpful to me on the occasions I've needed them. And, I've had numerous PDF files sent to me pertaining to multiple systems on our coach, including air system layout. While it's not as detailed as I'd like it to be, it's a very good in presenting how things are laid out, colors, sizes and routing of air lines, pertaining to specific systems of the Air Brake and Suspension Systems.

I still have yet to figure out how to relay a PDF file on here. If I knew, I'd show you what I have. I'll keep working on it. I'll take a look at it again to see if there's something I can relay to you that might help in your search to resolve the "Buckboard" issue.
Scott
__________________
2004 ITASCA HORIZON 36GD, 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 Toad '08 GL 1800 Gold Wing
Retired-29.5 yrs, SDFD, Ham - KI6OND
Me, Karla and the Sophie character, (mini Schnauzer)
FIRE UP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 10:49 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
ShapeShifter's Avatar


 
Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 1,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE UP View Post
I still have yet to figure out how to relay a PDF file on here. If I knew, I'd show you what I have.
You need to be on the advanced post editing page. If you click the "quote" button on a post, or the "post reply" button at the bottom of the posts, you are there. If you are in the "quick reply" editor at the bottom of the page, you need to click the "go advanced" button.

Look below the edit window at the "additional options" section, and there is a "manage attachments" button. Clicking that brings up a dialog where you can browse for the file on your computer. After selecting the file(s) click the "upload" button near the upper right - it will show uploading files, which may take a moment or two. When done, close the window. You will now see the list of files to be attached above the "manage attachments" button.

Submit your post, and the file(s) will be attached.
__________________
Adam and Sue, and a pack of little furballs
2007 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40PDQ Limited Edition - Cummins ISL 400
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 toad - USGear Unified Tow Brake, Roadmaster Blackhawk II Tow bar, Blue Ox baseplate
Home base near Buffalo NY, often on the road to a dog show
ShapeShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 11:49 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
FIRE UP's Avatar


 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Out there, somewhere
Posts: 5,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShapeShifter View Post
You need to be on the advanced post editing page. If you click the "quote" button on a post, or the "post reply" button at the bottom of the posts, you are there. If you are in the "quick reply" editor at the bottom of the page, you need to click the "go advanced" button.

Look below the edit window at the "additional options" section, and there is a "manage attachments" button. Clicking that brings up a dialog where you can browse for the file on your computer. After selecting the file(s) click the "upload" button near the upper right - it will show uploading files, which may take a moment or two. When done, close the window. You will now see the list of files to be attached above the "manage attachments" button.

Submit your post, and the file(s) will be attached.
Shapeshifter,
I surely thank you for explaining the procedure for attaching PDF files. I'll give this a shot and see if it works for me.
Scott
__________________
2004 ITASCA HORIZON 36GD, 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 Toad '08 GL 1800 Gold Wing
Retired-29.5 yrs, SDFD, Ham - KI6OND
Me, Karla and the Sophie character, (mini Schnauzer)
FIRE UP is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crazy Horse Lake Havasu wildirishman Camping Locations, Plans & Trip Reports 5 04-03-2015 10:08 PM
Cummins 400 ISL bucking Gayleross Monaco Owner's Forum 9 03-21-2015 01:12 PM
Catholic Horse Doggy Daddy RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories 3 02-03-2015 01:32 PM
Man Buys A Dead Horse SonnyB RV'ing Humor & Crazy but True Stories 1 12-03-2014 08:53 AM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.