Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-04-2013, 05:59 AM   #1

Evergreen Owners Club
Rvdirect orlando ??????

Looking for someone that has bought there and has had a good tech that did there PDI and to find out the name of the tech .
from what I have been reading a good tech can make it or break it when buying a new rv

Thank you
mike
mikebrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-04-2013, 06:04 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I did a quick search. Seems pricing is good but service and customer service is lacking

RV Direct (Orlando RV Location)
Ranger Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:10 AM   #3

Evergreen Owners Club
i remember some time back reading that someone on this fourm had a great tech and that they where happy . I almost think that it does'T matter that much about the dealer it's the tech that does the work .

You could get a great dealer per, say and get a bad tech and then have a bad experience. we see it all the time that someone post that this dealer is great and then the next person say's not so great

mike
Old 07-04-2013, 06:25 AM   #4

Evergreen Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Smith View Post
I did a quick search. Seems pricing is good but service and customer service is lacking

RV Direct (Orlando RV Location)
I just read your link :( that sucks

what about these dealer's I have read good and bad on the first 2 of them nut nothing on the third

lamesa west palm beach

north trail rv fort lauderdale

dream rv bradenton 3 hour's away thow about the same distance to rvdirect in orlando

thank's
mike
Old 07-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #5

We bought from RV Direct in Orlando about a year and a half ago, got a great deal, PDI was very good and the few issues I found during PDI were taken care of immediately.

Only negative was finance / paperwork guy was a little pushy, was not real happy with the fact we were paying cash, he wanted to sell a lot of add ons

Since we fulltime and travel the country we have not been back to RV Direct since our purchase for any service.
Also we have only needed minor warranty service twice in a year and a half, stopped at Jayco dealers on the road and were taken care of with no problem.
Rob_Fla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:41 AM   #6

Evergreen Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebrls View Post
I just read your link :( that sucks

what about these dealer's I have read good and bad on the first 2 of them nut nothing on the third

lamesa west palm beach

north trail rv fort lauderdale

dream rv bradenton 3 hour's away thow about the same distance to rvdirect in orlando

thank's
mike
I just search all 3 companys and they all have bad thing said about them , ?
this seam's just like finding a good boat dealer or mechanic
Old 07-04-2013, 07:11 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebrls View Post
I just search all 3 companys and they all have bad thing said about them , ?
this seam's just like finding a good boat dealer or mechanic
That is the nature of internet postings, unfortunately. More people who are disgruntled about "something" will use the internet to VENT their frustrations. AND, it is even less likely that they will come back and post a correction when there has been a positive outcome resulting from their rant. People who are happy with something are less like to feel the need to tell the world about a problem they don't have.

Look at threads in the Entegra section of the Jayco owners forum here on iRV2.com. There are several about RVD.
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:43 AM   #8

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
North Trail RV is AWESOME. We purchased an RV from them and everything went great. They have sales people who are NOT pushy and their service is very professional.
Ranger Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:20 AM   #9

Another about bad and poor service at rv direct. Also their other names ; rv one and orlando rv , all the same place. The sale is all that matters and the service dept is hurry and get you out and away.
The finance dept took months and months to refund my extended warranty and continually lied to me.