Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-09-2017, 06:14 PM   #1

Service in Central Florida

I have not had the best of luck with a couple of places providing service on my diesel pusher in the Daytona Beach/St. Augustine area. Any suggestions on reputable, quality places in this area? I need occasional routine service, and also need to find someone good to help me with preparing my coach and car for towing. THANKS!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-09-2017, 07:21 PM   #2

Go to a Cat or Cummins shop for engine service.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:36 PM   #3

Nor'easters Club
Ocala cummins is excellent! John is the service manager. Provide sites for over night stays as well.
ditto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 11:22 PM   #4

Try WWW.RVServiceReviews.com
MikeandClaudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 04:18 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Alliance Coach in Willwood has an excellent reputation. I don't know about their ability to do engine/chassis work - but they can do everything else.
RV Service Department | Alliance Coach | Wildwood, FL & Lake Park, GA

They are just below "The Villages" off the FL Turnpike (Rt 44 to be exact).
CountryB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:07 AM   #6

Take a nice drive up I-95 to Speedco's Brunswick GA location (Exit 29 if memory serves).

They will do oil and filter changes, lube your chassis, change the generator oil, oil filter, air filter and fuel filter, inspect your tires, test your coolant and do an onsite oil analysis for a very reasonable price.

No appointment needed, all of your fluids will be nice and hot for a good drain and you will be back on the road heading home in less than an hour.

Can't help with the towing prep!
Old 12-10-2017, 09:05 PM   #7

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Alliance Coach in Wildwood, Fl

Also, for more local, call my very good friend in Daytona Beach, FL who owes a shop off US 1. He is second generation and have been in business for 65+ years. He may be able to do the maintenance himself or recommend someone who can. Parking is limited at his shop.
2004 NRV Dolphin 5355, 24' Pace Shadow trailer, inside is a "2011 Hemmings Muscle Machine of the Year" and 2011 Reno, NV. Hot August Nights "Best Restored Stock Car", 1970 Olds F85 W-31, Rally Red, 4 speed, 1 of 5 in this color, only 207 built
davebw31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:05 AM   #8

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Send a message via Yahoo to FOSJ
Alliance In Wildwood was the Monaco Service Center prior to 2010. Independence RV in Winter Garden is a Newmar shop and certified Entegra with a very good reputation
FOSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 03:43 PM   #9

Maudlin International in Daytona is good for chassis
Flyboyjeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
florida, service