Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-06-2014, 05:52 PM   #1

Sonoran truck and diesel. Phoenix AZ?

Any of you have any experience with these guys? They have been great to deal with and very helpful. I am considering buying a coach from them. Problem is I'm too busy to go look at it because I'm in wv. I just don't have an extra two days right now. So we have done 100's of pictures and a lot of talking. They have just updated all the electronics put all
New tires and batteries engine and gen service. So I'm considering just having it be delivered. It makes me nervous but he guarantees everything is what he says.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-06-2014, 06:11 PM   #2

Get it all in writing to sign, so that if it isn't what he says, then they'll fix it.

Old 04-06-2014, 08:02 PM   #3

Rexhall Owners Group
You have to ask yourself how will you react if the coach isn't all of what you hope it to be. Is it worth the risk? There are a lot of used coaches around. Maybe there is one closer to you? If you think this is 'the one', hire a local inspector. You need somebody looking out for you. I can assure you the outfit selling it is looking out for themselves.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:22 PM   #4

Did you mean Sonoran Truck and Diesel?

SONORAN TRUCK & DIESEL SALES - Phoenix, Arizona
Old 04-07-2014, 06:47 AM   #5

Yes
Old 04-07-2014, 07:49 AM   #6

Looking at their website, they have lots of sold MH's and good testimonials. That's a plus for the dealer. I've purchased two MH's over the internet and both turned out great. Maybe I'm just lucky. However I picked up both MH's so I had the chance to reject the sale on the spot if I found that they weren't as advertized.

I would have an inspection company in Phoenix look the thing over and give me a report just to make sure. Good luck on your purchase!
Old 06-27-2014, 04:16 PM   #7

I purchased a coach from them in January,2014 they said everything worked and it was just serviced, big laugh. The first thing I had to do was put 3 gallons of oil in the main engine, nothing was serviced or repaired, it has been down hill from there. When you sign a piece of paper that says you are buying it as is, that should tell you something. When you call them with an issue they won't call back, Just found out today the unit I purchased was a recovered stolen, do you think they disclosed that ha. BIG BIG mistake stay away.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:18 PM   #8

My story is almost the same. I bought a $160,000 terd would not recommend them to anyone. Mine was low on oil had fresh water leaks no AC covers windows don't work. Missing a lot of keys. The lust goes on and on.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:21 PM   #9

They always update the electronics (tv) they did in mine, problem was they did poor workmanship, I had to redo both units they rattled bad, I found pieces of wood lying behind both units.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:22 PM   #10

Lol. Mine too. The yamaha receiver they put in burnt up already. I really hate those people!!! They will not stand behind anything.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:26 PM   #11

Hiring an inspection co. out of phoenix won't help, especially if the guys name is Mark, I did, big joke. Get a 6 mo. bumper to bumper warranty that can be used in your area, or stay away.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:26 PM   #12

I hierd the same guy