Hi JIM Q,
The answer is "it all depends".
1. What are your coach specs? Brand, fuel, etc.
2. How do you camp, full hookups or boondock?
3. How long are you gone for?
4. Is there a switch on the dash that allows the driver to combine the batteries in case the engine will not start?
5. Does the coach have a generator?
Let us know and we can go from there.
2005 Newmar KSDP 3910 + GMC ENVOY XUV 37K lbs Moving Down The Road
The Avatar Is Many Times Around The USA
Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours