Ok...here we go!!! Just got her out of the family barn on Saturday (used it to tow my 25' Tritoon home..man I like the Banks System!
). Drove it 98 miles home in 81 degree heat...started right up and drove great, even the genie ran like a champ! We bought this in late October last year for a month long trip in June & July out west (13 states!) with DW and three kids. Had to find one I could pay cash for. Here is the list of what we plan on changing this spring...wish me luck!!!!!
- Replace factory shocks with Bilstein HD (delivered in mail this week)
- Replace carpets with laminate floors and tile in the bathroom (see below
- Install black rubber diamond tread pattern on steps
- Replace front TV with 32" TV install 17" in Bedroom
- Install color back-up camera with night vision w/7" color monitor
- New grab handle on outside
- New battery boxes for coach batteries
- removed factory plastic solid shower curtain and enclosure (sticky/slimey & gross!)
- Install new shower bar & curtain
- Install 1500 watt inverter in kitchen to run Keurig
& microwave going down the road
- clean and treat outside with Poli-Glow
- Steam clean everything & wash it down to make it ours...
(Could not believe the sand and junk under the furniture & carpet!!)
--- Service transmission, rear end, u-joints, brakes (new last year), change oil & plug wires, check all fuel & belts, grease everything....
Long list but looking forward to getting everything done and making it ours...
Hoping to start laying flooring this weekend!