Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-28-2015, 06:35 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Stone Vos for new awning fabric

I just had all my awnings fabric replaced and went with Stone Vos for the fabric after reading many great reviews about them. I ordered and had the new fabric in a week. One of the large slides fabric was shipped 10 inched to long. Called Stone Vos (Chris) on a Saturday and he actually answered his phone. I had the correct length in my hands Tuesday. Companies/people makes mistakes, but its how they handle them that sets one apart from the other. I can't say enough about this company, they are just wonderful to work with. For the "inconvenience " Chris included a gift card for a steak dinner at Outback, which was no necessary but appreciated. The new awnings look great and I couldn't be happier. If you need new awning fabric, check these people out......................you will be a happy camper.

here is the link to there website: http://www.stonevos.com/
Reelgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-28-2015, 08:47 AM   #2
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelgator View Post
I just had all my awnings fabric replaced and went with Stone Vos for the fabric after reading many great reviews about them. I ordered and had the new fabric in a week. One of the large slides fabric was shipped 10 inched to long. Called Stone Vos (Chris) on a Saturday and he actually answered his phone. I had the correct length in my hands Tuesday. Companies/people makes mistakes, but its how they handle them that sets one apart from the other. I can't say enough about this company, they are just wonderful to work with. For the "inconvenience " Chris included a gift card for a steak dinner at Outback, which was no necessary but appreciated. The new awnings look great and I couldn't be happier. If you need new awning fabric, check these people out......................you will be a happy camper.

here is the link to there website: Stone Vos Inc
I bought two slide topper awnings from Chris! The fabric was an exact match for the original awnings! Excellent product and excellent service!
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 09:22 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSHappyCampers View Post
I bought two slide topper awnings from Chris! The fabric was an exact match for the original awnings! Excellent product and excellent service!

X2. Chris has done 2 toppers for me. Absolutely 1st class toppers by a 1st class guy.

Steve Ownby
Full time since '07
Steve Ownby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:35 PM   #4

Smile Awnings

I bought new slide toppers and awnings for the entire coach from Chris and was very pleased.
cseidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:03 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
We bought all 4 new slide toppers from Chris 1 1/2 years ago and they're a perfect fit. Still look like brand new. Needless to say, we very happy with them.
super_rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 05:44 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
I am ordering toppers for our 3 slides. Chris offers toppers in acrylic or vinyl for the same price. What is the difference and which material is preferred?
Willie300s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 06:15 AM   #7

Back in April SV replaced the fabric in four window and patio awnings. We did a color change while we were in the process as well. Everything turned out better than expected. Chris and his company is great to work with. He doesn't do the install but can referr you to a very good dealer close by which we used. We have a appointment for our four slide toppers to be installed in October on our way to the Keys. These will be a color change as well. Stone Voss is located in Brooksville, Fl but will ship if needed. Tell him Muffin sent you!
Old 06-27-2015, 07:49 AM   #8

We replaced all of the awning/slide out covers last year with ones the were purchased from Stone Vos and were very happy. I would use them again in a heart beat. Good people to deal with!
R2Home is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awning