Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-13-2016, 06:32 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil01 View Post
Go to Camping Connection. They are the very best. They will fix your roof just fine!

Good Luck!
Wil
They are a very good shop and also very honest.

MoCoTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-14-2016, 08:43 AM   #16

Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezdavie View Post
2003 Winnebago Adventurer 35U - All safe and sound here in Myrtle Beach SC. Inspecting her on Sunday and was pleased - no leaks, nothing broken and I felt relieved -- then I looked up and OOPS . . . top seam on the drivers side was fully exposed!! As my heart sank I climbed the ladder to see up top. Fiberglass had been torn away in the left rear corner at the cap. About a 2' x 2' section has been ripped off!!
So you have a house on wheels and you left it in a hurricane.

WOW.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:16 AM   #17

Insurance assessor (?) was here on Friday. Happy ending to that segment of this problem. Covered the replacement of entire roof! A happy camper so far Now to find a repair shop for that replacement. Any ideas on locating a qualified shop to do the job correctly?
Old 10-17-2016, 06:00 AM   #18

Previously mentioned - Camping Connection Rv service. They are on Rt 707 just south of Myrtle Beach. I found them to be very good shop and in my opinon honest. In my case I was an "out of towner" and pretty much a newbie to class A motorhomes so that made me a prime canidate to be taken to the wood shed. Instead they did exactly the opposite and made a minor repair out of what I thought was a major problem. They also offer free roof inspections so I'm sure they do roof repair. This was just my experience with them and thought I would pass it along.

Tom

MoCoTom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hurricane