Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-04-2016, 05:52 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Tiffin Allegro Bay paint code question

Hi all, I have a 2004 Tiffin Allegro Bay. My coach came with vinyl graphics i.e. no full body paint job. The only painted areas of the exterior of the coach was a shade of grey that was applied to the cargo bay doors, lower half of the back end and upper portion of the sides near the windshield. This was a rather standard shade of grey applied to non full body painted coaches. I contacted Tiffin and was told it was called bright sparkle with a Martin Senour code of 98-46455. However extensive enter net research has yielded nothing. I was wondering if someone might have information regarding this paint color.
tdyltc46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-04-2016, 06:26 PM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Try a body shop supply house. They can cross reference paint codes and get you the right color. As a last resort, they will have tooling to do a color match for you.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:43 AM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Thanks Bill1374, I'll give that a try.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:11 PM   #4
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
What are you looking to do, complete repaint of lower area or touch up work. If touch up work, take a sample (like a removable door) to a paint supply store and have them match the color. Your coach has faded to much to worry about getting the original paint for touch up work.
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 09:11 PM   #5

Tiffin Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Looking to touch up bad spots, Dutch Star Don. Thanks for the suggestion. That had actually occurred to me as well. I have just the removable panel in mind too.

Tags
paint, tiffin