Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 06-29-2015, 06:31 PM   #15

Originally Posted by Mrchips View Post
If you are refering to the EEZ system it is measuring the air temp in the tire as it heats up due to rotational friction of the rubber heating up......I think.......
While I'd like to think that all TPMS work the same, it's my TST system that I'm wondering about. Hope the TST rep shows up and clarifies it

Rick and Sandy
2003 American Eagle, 46K miles
...from Sept 2015
bamaboy473 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-30-2015, 10:06 AM   #16
Originally Posted by gabeears View Post
I am considering purchasing tire monitors for my 2009 tiffin. Need opinions of what type to get, thanks.
Hello Sir,
Please call to me discuss our different systems we offer to the RV Industry. My name is Mike Benson and you can reach me at 770-889-9102. I am available until midnight 7 days a week.
Mike Benson

mbenson1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 10:12 AM   #17
Originally Posted by bamaboy473 View Post
While I'd like to think that all TPMS work the same, it's my TST system that I'm wondering about. Hope the TST rep shows up and clarifies it
Please call me at 770-889-9102
Mike Benson
mbenson1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 10:32 AM   #18
As many TPMS owners have mentioned on this forum--unless you go with the internally mounted sensors [which have their own issues], the exact/actual pressure and temp of a given tire is questionable. The value with any of these systems is the ability to monitor sudden or gradual changes in tire pressure or temp and be in position to take corrective action before a tire fails.....
I have had the TST system for several years now and it works fine. Totally agree that TST customer service has been great. Suspect any of the aforementioned systems will do the job for you.....
Old Scout
2003 40' MDTS
Garden Ridge, Texas
Old Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:13 PM   #19
Country Coach Owners Club
Originally Posted by bamaboy473 View Post
QUESTION:When it shows Temperature, is that internal tire temp, or ambient air temp?
My TST system measures internal tire temp, it's fairly accurate to when checked with a I.R. gun.

92TNTRacing is online now   Reply With Quote