Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-09-2014, 01:19 PM   #15

Gulf Streamers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by oildriller83 View Post
That's the one I'm trusting, cause when we bought it, it showed full and now almost half. The switch inside has never budged haha. I've checked both ends on the electric and don't see anything out of the ordinary, but I'm no electrician. I'll try unplugging, cleaning with lectraclean and putting 2-26 lube back on and plug in. I doubt this fixes it, but that's all this Roughneck can think to try.
Don't know what levels panel you have, but many have an adjustable potentiometer you can use to calibrate them. Some are accessible through a hole in the panel, others on the circuit board itself.

Bob & Donna
'98 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager DP being pushed by a '00 Beetle TDI
BFlinn181 is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-09-2014, 02:19 PM   #16

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFlinn181 View Post
Don't know what levels panel you have, but many have an adjustable potentiometer you can use to calibrate them. Some are accessible through a hole in the panel, others on the circuit board itself.
I never knew that. I just popped the front out to look and see if it was plugged in. I'll have to check further into this! Thank you

Old 05-15-2014, 12:03 PM   #17

Fleetwood Owners Club
Update.....
Pulled the toilet out (much easier and faster than I thought, maybe 7 minutes) pulled the water valve apart and it all but fell apart in my hands. Bought a new one with a new ring seal. Will be putting it back together after lunch.

As far as the switch for propane gauge, pulled switch control board out, and see no adjustment screws anywhere, even on the motherboard itself. Guess that one I'll just have to watch the gauge in the tank. Thanks for all the support and help guys!
Old 05-15-2014, 12:26 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by oildriller83 View Post
Update.....
Pulled the toilet out (much easier and faster than I thought, maybe 7 minutes) pulled the water valve apart and it all but fell apart in my hands. Bought a new one with a new ring seal. Will be putting it back together after lunch.

As far as the switch for propane gauge, pulled switch control board out, and see no adjustment screws anywhere, even on the motherboard itself. Guess that one I'll just have to watch the gauge in the tank. Thanks for all the support and help guys!
Great. It's a good feeling when you finally get a leak conquered. At least the propane tank is big enough that it shouldn't drop quickly enough for any surprises in the middle of cooking dinner like I often get on the backyard grill.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:16 PM   #19

I had a leaking toilet, also a Thetford Aqua Magic and it was the water valve. Crappy job by me winterizing the prior year, forgot to run anti-freeze through the toilet. Also had to replace my ice maker water line the same spring because I did a crappy job there too! Solved that problem by buying a newer rig with out a ice maker. I am surprised that you do not have a water access panel back side of your bathroom.

Tags
leak, water, water leak