Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-28-2014, 06:40 PM   #141

Many state and federal parks have these hydrants for water, and there is no way to attach a normal hose.....enter the water bandit ! It's stretchy silicone grips the outlet and allows you to get water via your hose....for temporary use only.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1417225239.697814.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	459.5 KB
ID:	80182

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-29-2014, 01:46 PM   #142

Monaco Owners Club
Top Ten Items You Should Carry

There are many good items mentioned here and more time on the road and camping will provide the experience needed to refine each persons 'stash'.Full timers will probably have the need for more 'stuff'.We full time and have steadily added more items over time.I seen some small levels mentioned but I would suggest a 'torpedo' level,it's light weight and can be placed just about anywhere,even better if it's magnetic.

Old 11-29-2014, 07:52 PM   #143

If you are fortunate enough to have a big residential refrigerator in your RV, then most likely it's not crammed full - which is a good thing....the downside is things might slide around or fall over. These little goodies attach to the shelving to hold items from sliding while driving.

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1417315943.118333.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	413.3 KB
ID:	80234
Old 11-29-2014, 08:58 PM   #144

Walks, hikes, and working on the rv won't keep you in shape...those muscles will continue to gradually deteriorate - you need a bit of strength training. Use a trx suspension trainer or less expensive Elite WOSS suspension trainer, u-fill it kettlebells, and water-filled dumbbells (aquabells).
Old 11-29-2014, 09:22 PM   #145
New to the RV World

Vintage RV Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by nena View Post
There are many good items mentioned here and more time on the road and camping will provide the experience needed to refine each persons 'stash'.Full timers will probably have the need for more 'stuff'.We full time and have steadily added more items over time.I seen some small levels mentioned but I would suggest a 'torpedo' level,it's light weight and can be placed just about anywhere,even better if it's magnetic.
Great for leveling the coach when your autolevel isn't working!

GlennLever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 07:00 AM   #146

Ford Super Duty Owner
How about a Dremel for the smaller projects. Drill, saw, sand, grind and buff. Very light weight, compact, low power consumption and cheep.
Suzie & Chuck USNR USAF USCGA Challenger Owners Club 2015 37KT Challenger, Demco Commander tow bar, Ready Brake, Sewer Solutions, Safe-T-Plus 41-230, 5-Star tune with 2014 Ford Fiesta behind us & 385 FastTrack kayak inside.
Summer - Creede, CO Winter - Okeechobee, FL
ctpres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 07:30 AM   #147

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasdad1 View Post
If you are fortunate enough to have a big residential refrigerator in your RV, then most likely it's not crammed full - which is a good thing....the downside is things might slide around or fall over. These little goodies attach to the shelving to hold items from sliding while driving.

Attachment 80234
pasdad1, you are correct about residental refrigerators. Ours is rarely full, except at the beginning of a trip when we have moved the entire contents of our s&b refrigerator into the MH.

What we've found that works for us is using the various sized plastic containers to organize the refrigerators contents. These came from Container Store.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	220.0 KB
ID:	80251  
Old 11-30-2014, 08:58 PM   #148

3M Command Utensil Hooks, the wife is hooked on em
Old 12-01-2014, 06:58 AM   #149

Monaco Owners Club
I have some extra bubble wrap that i use to pack my art work,So i just fill the voids with it work great for me,store it under bed.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:08 PM   #150

Thor Owners Club
Does anyone have any suggestions on cell boosters ?
Old 12-04-2014, 12:01 AM   #151

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpitch View Post
Vehicle Boosters | Store | Wilson Electronics

"For GOD'S sake, be human"
Tomtall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 07:36 AM   #152

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpitch View Post
You have a lot of options depending on what you want to accomplish. Do you want to amplify the signal from a single cell phone? Or multiple cell phones? Or a 4G LTE Wireless Internet signal, Or all the cellular signals in your RV?

The previous poster gave you a good lead sending you to Wilson Electronics website. This is where I purchased the Multi-room Amplifier that handled upto 4G LTE signals. This is an important factor to determine as many amplifiers will only work with 3G signals.

Although my choosen system is designed for a house and spacing the antenna far enough from the booster was challenging I did successfully set this sysem up, using the optional Omni-directional antenna in our 45' MH.

Hope this helps!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	205.9 KB
ID:	80553  
Old 12-06-2014, 08:18 AM   #153

National RV Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Dido's on the "MY RADAR" weather app. It tracks you by GPS and puts a dot on the screen right where you are. We all used it last week at Hunting camp. We had some heavy freezing rain coming in and it told us right when to get out of the woods and head back to camp. No fun hunting in that stuff as no self respecting deer would be out in that either.
And it is a FREE app.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:30 AM   #154

Thor Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by danleininger View Post
You have a lot of options depending on what you want to accomplish. Do you want to amplify the signal from a single cell phone? Or multiple cell phones? Or a 4G LTE Wireless Internet signal, Or all the cellular signals in your RV?

The previous poster gave you a good lead sending you to Wilson Electronics website. This is where I purchased the Multi-room Amplifier that handled upto 4G LTE signals. This is an important factor to determine as many amplifiers will only work with 3G signals.

Although my choosen system is designed for a house and spacing the antenna far enough from the booster was challenging I did successfully set this sysem up, using the optional Omni-directional antenna in our 45' MH.

Hope this helps!
How did you run the the cable through the wall or roof ?